• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God (Seekers into the Mystery) upgrade to 1-A

I'm convince that God could be 1-A heres why:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1358251

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1306299

According to these threads

You don't need to transcend infinite dimensions to be 1-A, because even that isn't 1-Aunless you transcend the concepts of space and time.

God should be 1-A because he didnt just created and transcended the concepts of space and time, God created the the concept of duality itself including the concepts of space and time, infinity and limitation

"And from his breath DUALITY was born:darkness and light, pleasure and pain, worlds and suns, space and time

Birth and death

The infinite had created a limitation"

There's no mention of dimensional hierarchy, but a hierarchy does exist which is an uncountable/infinite hierarchy of dreams and reality.Once you drift through a layer of dream, the previous layer you were in is now only a fictio to you

Most of these were just copy pasted from my discussion with DarkLK:

Dimensions werent mentioned but there are higher levels of existence and layers of "dreams"Beyond all this is a realm of formlessness where all that exists is God and anyone who reach it will get swallowed up into his infinity

That's what it seems like in the story, that reality is a dream.That there is a reality that exists within the minds of humans, these realities are also just dreams and fiction to them and is not the "real world" .If you ascended or stripped away all these layers of dreams then you will eventually reach The Realm of Formlessness where all that exists is God

There's doesnt seem to be a limit to how much this hierarchy can last (you can drift though uncountable dreams and not yet reach the realm of formlessness), you can only reach the the realm of formlessness once God thinks its your time and you are ready.

The first quote is just Low 2-C at least.

These two scans just speak of countless universes.

This can be interpreted as higher layers of existence that would take you to Tier 1, but this is just a highest layer of existence, which isn't necessarily High 1-B or 1-A. It is proof of Possibly / Likely 1-B tho, I think.

The pages about fiction just seem to me like philosophical talk about how people become so immersed in their dreams, fantasies and stories that it is like they're real to them.

I am not very good at evaluating exactly where to draw the line for 1-A, but as DarkLK mentioned, the writer J.M. DeMatteis has managed to create such characters in the past.

Layers of realities aren't necessarily Higher-Dimensions, though.

They can easily be just different aspects of the same reality, such as a physical plane, an astral plane, a mental plane, a spiritual plane, a conceptual plane, etc.

Galactus and Odi aren't 1-B for doing battles like that.

And neither are the Warhammer 40K Primarchs:

It seemed as though the combatants had swollen to enormous proportions, like the giants they were in the myths and legends. The Wolf King's frostblade struck at Magnus, but his golden axe turned the blow aside as they spun and twisted in an epic battle beneath the madness of a blazing storm of sheet lightning and pounding thunder. This was a battle fought on every level: physical, mental and spiritual, with each primarch bending every ounce of their almost limitless power to the other's destruction.
- A Thousand So
Here in the midst of Tizca's ruins with the aether whirling about them as a world died, its armies scattered and blood in the air, there was no creature born better suited to triumph in such a hell than the Wolf King, though Magnus would not be brought low without grievous cost. This was a contest in which he was perhaps always destined to be the victor. Despite that his brother burned him and smashed him down time and again with his arcane power, Russ rose up once more, bloody but undaunted. Minutes or hours after they had begun, for time itself had begun to fray at the fury of their battle at the centre of the aether tempest, Magnus, Russ' savage wolf-kin snapping at his heels, the Silent Sisters, by some accounts, cutting into the arch Sorcerer's control over his vaunted powers, faltered for but a moment and his brother cast him down, the final blow different to each who viewed it-for some the stroke of a blade ended it, to others the breaking of the Cyclops' back. It was a defeat played out across an infinity of existences with the same result.
- Horus Heresy Book VII
Desperately the Emperor summons his power and lashes out. Lightning flicker between the combatants. The stench of ozone fills the air. The Emperor leaps forward, sword raised. Weapons clash as the battle is joined on every level: physical, spiritual, psychic.
Bolts of force flicker as mortal gods clash, balancing the fate of the galaxy on every blow. Runesword and lightning claw ring against each other with a sound like thunder. Energies potent enough to level planets are unleashed.
- Collected Visions of Heresy

The second quote even says that Leman Russ and Magnus were trading blows across infinite levels of existence, but that doesn't make them High 1-B in-context.

Well, I never said they were higher dimensions.Just that if you ascend/move to another layer of dream, everything in your previous reality including universes, gods etc are now just mere fiction to you.You could do these uncountable number of times without ever escaping the dream of God

Yeah but I don't really see that in the scans. I just see a guy learning that his dreams are actually real in other realities. That could just be multiversal

Matthew Schroeder said:
The first quote is just Low 2-C at least.
These two scans just speak of countless universes.

This can be interpreted as higher layers of existence that would take you to Tier 1, but this is just a highest layer of existence, which isn't necessarily High 1-B or 1-A. It is proof of Possibly / Likely 1-B tho, I think.

The pages about fiction just seem to me like philosophical talk about how people become so immersed in their dreams, fantasies and stories that it is like they're real to them.
So God could be likely 1-B? that highest layer of existance is still within his dream so possibly/like 1-B?

I'm gonna admit it, the series still makes my head hurt

It would be best if DarkLK could give further input, but he does not tend to make definitive judgement calls about series that he has not read himself.

The Everlasting said:
About the first quote:

If we assume that stuff like this is 1-A then every creator deity is 1-A.

This is obviously silly.
well not all creator deity was explicitly stated to have created the concept of duality itself.Having an existence with higher existence and layers and even the non existence where that Creation came from to be part of their dream

Well there exist the multiverse but there are far higher planes of existance apart from that and ascending through these layers and planes of existance will lead you to the realm of formlessness where everything dissolves

I noticed. The problem is that these layers are not specified as "higher levels of existence" (sans certain parts), though like I said, High 2-A is a bare minimum. There is the possibility of it being significantly higher.

Ok, so it is High 2-A at bare minimum and possibly higher.

What tier would this make God ? as this Creation and the non-existence that it came from is nothing but a dream of God

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Should I unlock the page for adjustments, or are all the relevant scans already linked to?

Back