• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God slayer meet an surreal ghost

Discuss it with Nisan merah Red and he agree,so now here we go,and surreal match and possibility Grimm interesting match agasint Scathach.

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Place located in nightly canyon

-Win via death!!!

Grimm Grimm
Scathach 3rd Ascension

-Grimm : 0

-Scathach : 0

-Inconclusive : 0

tbf i'm more curious whether BFR can work here and i feel like she likely survives if grimm tries to kill but...her attacks are likely to miss i suspect cause of the nature of grimm himself so yeah...he's weird in a sense but he does open up with his black rods off the bat

If surreal ghost finds a way to end the world and everything in it, the god slayer becomes killable or dies, then he wins.

Anyhow, grimm can manipulate time, but scathach can use all skills except for skills unique to a particular hero, and she can most likely use independent manesfitation. (We see that she manifested to aid mashu and the protag without being summoned) and with inde manesfitation, she can resist insta death and time manipulation.

Other than that I dont see how can they hurt each other... dont know how scathach's ability to damage gods, ghosts and wraiths would interact with grimm grimm....

Just read more about em, so it says here in wiki vs battles grim is very hard to harm, but not impossible, so if the possibility for him to get harmed and destroyed is there, no matter how hard it is, scathach will eventually win because she cannot be killed.

It wont be easy, but im sure scathach will eventually damage grimm. Scathach has killed beings that are nearly impossible to touch, such as gods, who governs and manages the world and reality itself.

Grimm can use erasure of existance I think, and according to what it says here on wiki, there is a limit, it cannot erase the mind, soul and concept. Now, scathach is close to a divine spirit herself and is unkillable, eliminating her physical body wont be enough. The only way to kill her is the end the world, if everything cease to be.

As for grimm's mental manipulation, scathach can use skills that helps defend against mental interference and manipulation such as self suggeston Rank A skill.

Back