• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God vs God in a godly match that will rip heaven and hell

I'll give it to God, World of DARK NESS via Type 5 Acausality making it hard for God (Digimon) to seal him away, and considering that God has no Regen, God of DARK NESS basically one shots at that point.

Fun fact, God of DARK NESS, may actually be the God of a Digital world, it's not a 100% thing, but it is one of the settings that's offered to the DM/GMs.

Most likely not since World of Darkness is an underrated verse and isn't apart of "thou holy trinity of anime" or isn't one of the big popular verses like Cthulhu, Madasverse, Warhammer etc.

I'm going to see if I can get more people on board with WoD, since me being the only one who is "Knowledgable Member" can make the argument for them in character and with sources etc.

Also, I ran some feats and the cosmology by Azzy (The One True Tier 0):

He's comfirmed 9-D to 11-D God.

Well, there are WoD revisions going on, and 1-C to High 1-C God is a talkpoint, meaning this would probably turn into a stomp.

Besides, God WoD would easily take this one via hax and FRA anyway.

Back