• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MASSIVE Monterverse upgrades
New version of the hollow Earth drill calculation has been made. It has been accepted and, if the CRT goes through, the verse will be upgraded to Planet level (at least for everyone who tanked or hurt Godzilla). Also, this would not be just the atomic breath, as, for example, he can hurt Kong by not only with his atomic breath but his physical capabilities too. All who got hit by the atomic breath should also get resistance to matter manipulation as the atomic breath has matter manip (as it works on a quantum state).

Singular Point upgrades
First, Manda should be upgraded to 7-A, as, the justification is being able to hurt SP Godzilla 50 m, who, in that key, is 7-A. I will also divide the 8-C and 7-A into two keys. Second, Kumonga would go to 9-A+ directly, not just 9-B, as it, although inferior to, still scale to Jet Jaguar PP.

Pipeworks addition
All kaiju should get weapon mastery, as they can easily and skillfully use their surroundings as weapons. Examples in here and here.

Also, Titanus Doug addition
He should also get Stealth Mastery for being capable of sneaking up to the crabs without being noticed.

Last edited:
Disagree with this actually.

First off, why does Nucleosynthesis prove sub-atomization? They said the glands are nucleosynthetic, meaning that they generate the nuclear pulse that way. Nothing here says that the destruction is nucleosynthetic. Additionally, nothing here states that he can cause quantum destruction. His energy "might" have something to do with quantum states, not that he suddenly can cause quantum damage to things.

Additionally 5-C and 5-B are outliers where most of the verse has consistent tier 7 to High 6-C to 6-B feats and the only current High 6-A feat is environmental destruction.

Overall I disagree with the proposal and I think y'all took some random sciency quotes related to sub atomic particles and somehow jumped to it being sub-atomization. Unless you can provide further proof and explanations, I will keep my disagreement.

Now for the SP part. I think Manda should have 2 keys for 8-C versions and the 7-A version.

I'd like to see evidence of Kumonga scaling to JJ.

First off, why does Nucleosynthesis prove sub-atomization? They said the glands are nucleosynthetic, meaning that they generate the nuclear pulse that way. Nothing here says that the destruction is nucleosynthetic. Additionally, nothing here states that he can cause quantum destruction. His energy "might" have something to do with quantum states, not that he suddenly can cause quantum damage to things.

Additionally 5-C and 5-B are outliers where most of the verse has consistent tier 7 to High 6-C to 6-B feats and the only current High 6-A feat is environmental destruction.
Nucleosynthesis is literally forming protons and neutrons into new nuclei. It is, inherently, that scale.

Two ways the second one is wrong
1. The volume of rock destroyed was filled with the atomic breath, so it is literally filling the volume with nucleosynthesis made energy.
2. It's pretty dumb to say "well just cause the energy is this scale doesn't mean it does the scale" that's pretty dumb. You are asking to prove the radiation laser has radiation damage. Think.

Same for quantum really. It's not even questionable, Monsterverse Godzilla converts nuclear radiation into a form that's closed to quantum states. This is what's in Hollow Earth, fuels Mechagodzilla and all the Kaiju and Godzilla fires out of his face.

Tier 7 is absurd downplay, even for this site.
Also, power progression for the series was only natural.
Here's some more statements for planetary, possibly higher
Monarch show tease
World ending Scar King
Earth-shattering Kong
Ghidorah's "consumed and destroyed" multiple planets
Shimu can end the world too
Hollow Earth generates gamma rays comparable to the output of supermassive black holes
Godzilla scales directly to this
Atomic breath statement that says very interesting things

Also
Considering the crap that's been said about Hollow Earth's gravity which is also dumb Godzilla overpowering it to begin with is an eye-raiser, especially since he held back. Especially when he made a spacetime distortion in his wake.

Scaling the multi continental destruction as somehow separate from Ghidorah's AP is blatantly stupid, Ghidorah's gravity beams are said to be 100x his storm output at least when he kills Mothra and since they form by his wing muscles and electric output anyway there is zero way his AP doesn't scale

And in Godzilla vs Kong novelisation it's also stated that Kong survived the whole planet worth of gravity,
"a whole planet’s worth of gravity reversed in a split second."

Nucleosynthesis is literally forming protons and neutrons into new nuclei. It is, inherently, that scale.

Two ways the second one is wrong
1. The volume of rock destroyed was filled with the atomic breath, so it is literally filling the volume with nucleosynthesis made energy.
2. It's pretty dumb to say "well just cause the energy is this scale doesn't mean it does the scale" that's pretty dumb. You are asking to prove the radiation laser has radiation damage. Think.

Same for quantum really. It's not even questionable, Monsterverse Godzilla converts nuclear radiation into a form that's closed to quantum states. This is what's in Hollow Earth, fuels Mechagodzilla and all the Kaiju and Godzilla fires out of his face.
I don't see evidence of any of this being presented. Dumb this, dumb that, how about actual statements of converting something to sub atomic levels? You didn't counter what I said. The glands create the nuclear energy, not make the atomic breath subatomize stuff. The glands do what you said but it happens in the glands themselves and then the nuclei turn into the atomic breath.

The quantum thing just says it may have something to do with quantum states. It never actually explains how it has anything to do with them.
Either way the link to the image is dead, could anyone re-send it?

Here's some more statements for planetary, possibly higher
Aight bet

Hype building, could still be talking about surface
World-ending means nothing
Earth with a small e, he shatters earth by punching the ground. Simple as that. Also this is a toy description, does not seem reliable.
A sourceless message with the question cropped out and no info on how he consumes or destroys the planets and how much time it takes. This means nothing.
He is world ending by bringing about the ice-age. Also why are we bringing up feats from an unreleased movie again?
Similar radiation output, not similar energy output. If we had the same exact type of radiation output as actual pulsars earth would be dead from radiation anyways.
Thanks for not linking a timeframe
Cropped out question and the first part is somewhat contradictory considering we have a blatant in-movie statement of like 20 or 30 thousand kelvin.

Overall, unclear statements that at most could be in High 6-A range and that's from unreleased material in the upcoming movie, and the rest of good statements are all from some unspecified person who was asked cropped out, probably leading questions. A nothing burger.

Scaling the multi continental destruction as somehow separate from Ghidorah's AP is blatantly stupid, Ghidorah's gravity beams are said to be 100x his storm output at least when he kills Mothra and since they form by his wing muscles and electric output anyway there is zero way his AP doesn't scale
Go revise that first then

Now for the SP part. I think Manda should have 2 keys for 8-C versions and the 7-A version.
I agree with this one tbh, good point
I'd like to see evidence of Kumonga scaling to JJ.
In clips such as these, we can see Kumongas directly attacking and hurting JJ. Obviously, they are inferior, but there's a bunch of characters in the wiki which are inferior to characters but still scale to them.

I do recall Godzilla eating a "star" from the Hollow Earth. Unfortunately I couldn't find a screenshot of it but I have the text from Page 64:

"The Iwi word for" Godzilla "is" Zo-zla-halawa. "Jia recalls a story her elders told her of Godzilla" [eating] a star "in the Hollow Earth that turned him wicked. The Iwi and Kongs waged war against him for a time, but they were unable to defeat him, resulting in most of the Kongs being killed by Godzilla. Ultimately, they journeyed to the surface and took up residence on Skull Island. "-

Obviously it is referring to a enormous energy source that powered him enough to soloe most of the Kongs. Which could be impossible for him in normal conditions given there were Kongs as strong as the Rival and/or Adult Kong.

The last 3 points seem fine.

I won't comment on the veracity of the feat being an outlier or even accurate right now, but this might be one of those circumstances where we can't accept the high-end because it eclipses the GBE of the Earth, yet does (relatively speaking) minimal damage to the planet.
And in Godzilla vs Kong novelisation it's also stated that Kong survived the whole planet worth of gravity,
"a whole planet’s worth of gravity reversed in a split second."
The inversion is simply what characters enter. I don't think it necessarily implies that the entire gravitational mass of the planet is targeted on them specifically.
  • Nathan Lind: When they tried to enter, they hit a gravitational inversion. A whole planet's worth of gravity reversed in a split second. They were crushed in an instant.
  • Walter Simmons: What if I told you that we, at Apex, have created a phenomenal craft which could sustain such an inversion? The Hollow Earth Aerial Vehicle. HEAV. We can make the journey to Hollow Earth possible, Dr. Lind. But we need you to lead the mission. Help me. Help everyone. Finding this needle in a haystack is our best shot against Godzilla.
But, I'll admit, my memory of that awful movie is kind of shoddy.

MASSIVE Monterverse upgrades
New version of the hollow Earth drill calculation has been made. It has been accepted and, if the CRT goes through, the verse will be upgraded to Planet level (at least for everyone who tanked or hurt Godzilla). Also, this would not be just the atomic breath, as, for example, he can hurt Kong by not only with his atomic breath but his physical capabilities too. All who got hit by the atomic breath should also get resistance to matter manipulation as the atomic breath has matter manip (as it works on a quantum state).
Well, I'm usually fine with using a calc if it's accepted but it seems others issues are the problem like if it's an outlier and so on. I can't comment much on that
Singular Point upgrades
First, Manda should be upgraded to 7-A, as, the justification is being able to hurt SP Godzilla 50 m, who, in that key, is 7-A. I will also divide the 8-C and 7-A into two keys. Second, Kumonga would go to 9-A+ directly, not just 9-B, as it, although inferior to, still scale to Jet Jaguar PP.
I think this is fine.
Pipeworks addition
All kaiju should get weapon mastery, as they can easily and skillfully use their surroundings as weapons. Examples in here and here.
I wouldn't really call that weapon mastery, they seem to just be intelligent enough to pick up buildings and throw them at others.
Also, Titanus Doug addition
He should also get Stealth Mastery for being capable of sneaking up to the crabs without being noticed.
This would be fine given Kaiju are huge but you should at least add a reference point to when it took place.

Agreeing on this, so far it’s consistent on how the verse has kaiju’s pulling continental and feats higher than country level.

doesn't the drilling hollow earth feat take 3 minutes to have enough energy and is counted as planet level ap? Like if godzilla only fires for 10 seconds, the atomic breath attack still doesn't have enough energy to get planet ap, and so enemies hit by atomic breath for less than 3 minutes still won't be counted as having planet level durability. Idk it makes me wonder a lot

doesn't the drilling hollow earth feat take 3 minutes to have enough energy and is counted as planet level ap? Like if godzilla only fires for 10 seconds, the atomic breath attack still doesn't have enough energy to get planet ap, and so enemies hit by atomic breath for less than 3 minutes still won't be counted as having planet level durability. Idk it makes me wonder a lot
nvm i figured it out

iirc if an explosion/attack is powered by some kind of energy then the explosion/attack itself will be as destructive as that energy

Providing energy from a nucleosynthetic explosion can cause subatomic destruction in a process called nuclear fission

In this case, atomic breath is powered by nucleosynthetic and thus causes as much destruction as it, which ofc can cause subatomic destruction of elements and molecules in surrounding matter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back