• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Showa) vs. Combined Human

and he obviusly has a range advantege, including with most of said weapons, hell, all of those out range godzila

Can a character do that? Just call other people to help? I'm seriously asking, because, even with prep, that still sounds like outside help.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Can a character do that? Just call other people to help? I'm seriously asking, because, even with prep, that still sounds like outside help.
i mean, if we allow summoning, and he litiraly own sayed peapole (slavery and all). and he does if we assume this DOES happen in the real world, where there are real peapole, he can command sayed peapole for being all of them and being all of theire suprior, and nearly all of the above outrange godzilla to the point where he would realize they dont work before it can get in range

This isn't summoning, this is outside help, it's different. That's like saying that Batman with prep wins a fight via calling the Justice League, I don't think that's how it works. And while he could likely command people, I don't think most civilians know how to pilot tanks and jets, so they wouldn't help much.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
This isn't summoning, this is outside help, it's different. That's like saying that Batman with prep wins a fight via calling the Justice League, I don't think that's how it works. And while he could likely command people, I don't think most civilians know how to pilot tanks and jets, so they wouldn't help much.
he can, however controll all of the world, and could simply tell them to go in tokyo. and even ignoring it, range difference is still big enough to get away from godzilla before it can hit him

Again, outside help, even with prep, the character can't just phone someone to come fight for him. And did you just forget what we are discussing?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, but the problem is that if he does literally anything else other than run away (like using one of those, which he could do, since he doesn't know Godzilla is tier 7), Godzilla just kills him with radiation.
Most of those can't be used from more than several hundred meters away (Godzilla's range), which means he would most likely have to get into range.

Ok, good point, but still, it's not in character for him to use the Tsar Bomb, and most of the other stuff would be ineffective, and if he drops some other smaller bomb before the Tsar Bomb (which would be pretty likely, to prevent coleteral damage), Godzilla just absorbs the radiation.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Ok, good point, but still, it's not in character for him to use the Tsar Bomb, and most of the other stuff would be ineffective, and if he drops some other smaller bomb before the Tsar Bomb (which would be pretty likely, to prevent coleteral damage), Godzilla just absorbs the radiation.
"not in character" is not an aviable argument, as he has no actual character. hes character is mostly seen as the sum of positive atributes that would allow him to win, such as being a sociopath, which despite being negative, helps him to no end .

and again, he can still escape and prepare it, it is not like godzilla will stop destroying the city

So, you're just going to use this as an excuse to have CH being bloodlusted all of the time, even though most of the smartest people in the world, who are the one that give CH his superhuman intelligence in the first place, would probably not be stupid enough to drop the biggest bomb in the world just to kill a overgrown dinossaur? Ok.

Also, SBA, they're both willing to kill, Godzilla is going after him.

that isnt quiet true, he has the raw knowlege, he does, however, have all the positive traits that allow him to win, it doesent affect him that the city is destroyed, and it would be destroyed anyways by godzilla.

both are willing, not wanting, there is a lot of difference. luffy might fight someone, but if he finds food and an enemy has ran outside of his sight you can bet he will eat it

sorry for annoying you, its simply how his character was (and how composite organism is going) made to be

Isn't the tsar bomba the only way that the human can win? Cause as far as I know any other weapon will fail. It's all down to if the human is going to use the tsar bomba or not.

Bombzilla said:
Isn't the tsar bomba the only way that the human can win? Cause as far as I know any other weapon will fail. It's all down to if the human is going to use the tsar bomba or not.
it can simply escape and prepare it if needed tho, speed difference and all, godzilla wouldwnt be hitting them and they already escaped

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Bombzilla said:
it can simply escape and prepare it if needed tho, speed difference and all, godzilla wouldwnt be hitting them and they already escaped
Godzilla can simply follow him. Yeah, The CU is faster, but he won't have much time until Godzilla arrives.

DMB 1 said:
Godzilla can simply follow him. Yeah, The CU is faster, but he won't have much time until Godzilla arrives.
godzilla has no way to know where ch went and would stop to destroy the city

Bombzilla said:
Couldn't godzilla just do this to chase the human? OvO
Tumblr ocfq9zgDXf1s39ht8o1 400
It
godzilla Speed: Subsonic Movement Speed (Comparable to Hedorah), Supersonic flight speed,

Composite human speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ with possibly Sub-Relativistic combat speed

Still tho. I doubt the human is going to be running away forever. It wouldn't even be a fight then. And again, the only way for it to win is if it uses the tsar bomb to kill godzilla. And I highly doubt that the human would pick that particular bomb out of all the bombs ever. It would probably pick something that would not be enough to kill godzilla, and the CH would be screwed.

Why could he not engineer a specified super weapon himself.

Tony Stark, another fictional character with less intellect (going by vs scale) is able to create the iron man suit with little equipment in a cave. Imagine what the CH could do then and the purpose to destory a kaiju.

Bombzilla said:
Still tho. I doubt the human is going to be running away forever. It wouldn't even be a fight then. And again, the only way for it to win is if it uses the tsar bomb to kill godzilla. And I highly doubt that the human would pick that particular bomb out of all the bombs ever. It would probably pick something that would not be enough to kill godzilla, and the CH would be screwed.
how, godzillas range is only a few houndreds meters, and ch can launch them from FAR far away. and again, the speed difference means that before godzilla could even react he coul slap them and get away before the radiation could have a chance to affect him

How the hell is a human massively hypersonic exactly? It makes no sense. And if its that much of a blitz, then equalize speed. I dont know how this was overlooked. Also godzilla can probably just dodge any heavy bombs thrown at him.

Bombzilla said:
How the hell is a human massively hypersonic exactly? It makes no sense. And if its that much of a blitz, then equalize speed. I dont know how this was overlooked.
firstly, combined human, stats amplified by 100 billion, secondly, that would take away chs speed advantege, the only thing that allows them to really win here, as them using the tsar bomb as a first thing is less likely then them going in barehanded, and godzilla can still kill if human stops moving for a few seconds to admire godzilla due to radiation, so its not a stomp either

So basically speed is the only thing keeping him from dying. Ok. But again, godzilla can just escape the bomb. The bomb is really the only thing here that would give CH a solid win, but it's not likely he'll use it. And the human can't just run up to him either. He'll get cancer and fried in no time.

Bombzilla said:
So basically speed is the only thing keeping him from dying. Ok. But again, godzilla can just escape the bomb. The bomb is really the only thing here that would give CH a solid win, but it's not likely he'll use it. And the human can't just run up to him either. He'll get cancer and fried in no time.
and due to its size it would likely not notice it

Godzilla will be trying to get the human though. He will dodge it unintentionally funny enough. Even then, he would probably just feed off of the radiation from the bomb.

Bombzilla said:
Godzilla will be trying to get the human though. He will dodge it unintentionally funny enough. Even then, he would probably just feed off of the radiation from the bomb.
he will be in a fighting mentalyity, but would not know where the human is and woul destroy the cities, and godzilla would die by the 7a shockwave

He wouldn't just destroy the city for no reason, especially when he is trying to fight something. He would not waste his time like that. And this is all assuming that the human would pick that one particular weapon out of all of them in the world. It's unlikely he'll do that, given the only thing they know is that they will be fighting a giant monster. More times then not, they would pick a weaker weapon that won't do anything to big G.

Bombzilla said:
He wouldn't just destroy the city for no reason, especially when he is trying to fight something. He would not waste his time like that. And this is all assuming that the human would pick that one particular weapon out of all of them in the world. It's unlikely he'll do that, given the only thing they know is that they will be fighting a giant monster. More times then not, they would pick a weaker weapon that won't do anything to big G.
as said above, morality is not a positive thing to have, and is ignored to give ch better perk such as being a sociopath (which negativive in real life, is a positive thing to have on a fighting wiki)

and before godzilla can kill him, hed go and take better weaopns until he uses the tsar bomb

It doesn't have anything to do with morality. Im just saying that I highly doubt they would pick that one particular weapon out of all of them. And the human would have to stop to use something like that, then godzilla catches up and kills them. I vote godzilla.

Bombzilla said:
It doesn't have anything to do with morality. Im just saying that I highly doubt they would pick that one particular weapon out of all of them. And the human would have to stop to use something like that, then godzilla catches up and kills them. I vote godzilla.
dude, vh would go kilometers away to use it, so no, godzilla would not be able to even touch them while they try to use it. i dont think you understand the amount of difference between sub relativistic and subsonic

Back