• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
e0e84e3da39158f0531ca89db79ee90d.jpg
tumblr_mzvnedAG9p1qcm2uao1_500-3540.png

• Speed Equalized
  • Battle takes place in Toyko
  • Godzilla scales to 12.2583035373 Gigatons of TNT. Miss Power scales to 46.6997012428 Gigatons of TNT.
Godzilla:
Jane Lynch:
Incon:

Wow, I'm surprised no one's debated this yet. Then again, while I can believe we have Godzilla supporters, uncertain about Wordgirl supporters.

That would be @MaidRips themself
Any idea about Godzilla supporters?
Would anyone be willing to contact any of its Supporters &/or Knowledgeable Members, please?

I'm a little tired currently, so I'd rather not do so myself, shameful as that is.

I can notice Jane Lynch has more advantages, like Attack Reflection, Ice Breath, and a stronger AP. Godzilla has tons of hax but I don't recall something good enough to defeat Jane Lynch + a weaker AP.

My vote goes to Jane Lynch.

I can notice Jane Lynch has more advantages, like Attack Reflection, Ice Breath, and a stronger AP. Godzilla has tons of hax but I don't recall something good enough to defeat Jane Lynch + a weaker AP.

My vote goes to Jane Lynch.
I'm surprised, & I'd bring it up the following for Godzilla:
Accelerated Development (Due to constant physical training)
Reactive Evolution (Godzilla has been evolving until reaching his current form[7])
Rage Power (His strength and general power levels are directly proportional to his anger[3])

Although, I'm unsure about their justifications:

1. The "constant physical training" is Godzilla being told to do "one million lay-ups" by a giant man giving Godzilla a basket ball.

(I do wonder how long that'd take to justify "constant training". For what its worth, this link claims "At one number per second — with no breaks, at all, for any reason — it would take 11 days, 13 hours, 46 minutes, and 40 seconds to count". So if lay-ups can be done as fast as counting, & even if Godzilla's size made it take around 100 times as long as it would for a human, that'd only be about 1,157 days 9 hours 46 minutes 40 seconds.

That's only 3 years & 2 months, NOT 200 years.

The basketball player says "See you in two-hundred years" but even if Godzilla were doing only 1 lay-up every 1,000th second (As in, 16 minutes & 40 seconds between EVERY lay-up.), that'd only be about 32 years of workouts, & that's doing the workout really, REALLY dang slowly.
"Constant training", eh.

2. The font in the RE's scan is inconsistent, & also, while the justification says "evolving until reaching his current form", the text is:
"Science Man: Your experience is, of course, subject to your own interpretation."
"Science Man: Doesn't that suggest that Godzilla was a creature already evolved to its present form, held in suspended animation -along with the trilobite- only to be awakened by an atomic blast?"

As a justification for REACTIVE Evolution, it feels weird, since the scan says it was already evolved, implying it's done.
& the Rage Power scan's text is:
"Seldom has The King of The Monsters ceded first blood to an adversary. Burtannus' attack catches him off guard. --But just for a moment, then Godzilla strikes --ALL FURY-- --ALL POWER-- --ALL RAGE Yet slashing fangs are just a prelude--"
(Technically, it's all in all-caps, though.)
Still, point is, half of me wonders if it isn't just saying Godzilla is, in that moment, angry, strong & vengeful. But whatever, anger does make things strong in general.

Godzilla does have good Fear Manipulation, though:
Aura (Has an Intimidation Aura that works specifically on beings with Enhanced Senses[8]),
Although I'm wondering why it claims when it works "specifically on being with Enhanced Senses, when all the sea life was terrified, & seemingly were all the humans, even if it was just out of confusion & fear of the unknown about what all that sea life was doing.
Can we be certain the humans in the crowd weren't affected by Godzilla's Aura's Fear Manipulation? Or was it really just the father &/or his kid?

He'd also be dangerous for Miss Power to harm:
Radioactivity (Emits large amounts of ambient radiation, and wherever he walks or unleashes his atomic breath, the area becomes highly radioactive. He has radioactive blood that kills people[6])

Although, to Miss Power's credit, according to the OP:
Godzilla scales to 12.2583035373 Gigatons of TNT. Miss Power scales to 46.6997012428 Gigatons of TNT.

IDK how their justifications for their statistics & calcs factor into that, so IDK if being superior or such to their scaling points might be a factor, but going off only those numbers & no other factors, that's a 3.8x difference in Miss Power's favor, so MAYBE she'll be able to beat Godzilla before that stuff becomes a factor?

Sorry about all the words, & hopefully that's helpful.

Atomic breath is sth that is super hot right? Power has no resistance to heat and i doubt her resistance to radiation is big enough to tank Godzilla's overwhelming amount of it.

Arceux is refering to heat of Godzilla's beam. Something above 10,000 grades
So, is it the case that Godzilla literally just breathes, she dies?
I'm sure it will, as I've little doubt Godzilla's radiation can be a win condition, but what has to happen for said radiation to influence the match?

Last edited:
Back