• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aaah so that is how it works, the power increase and explosion are in tandem, like he is basically growing so powerful that he blows his top, pretty impressive..

Naruto could just do a nuke from orbit situation with rasenshurikens if it comes down to it, he has flight and outranges Godzilla after all.

Also after he ressurects does he go back to his starting strength as burning Godzilla? Does he even become burning Godzilla or does he lose the burning effect?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Only once to free himself from the ice and deliver a surprise attack? Doesn't seem like something he'd use a lot at all.
Not a lot but if he feels that he is behind in strength he would use it.

I'll have to get the scan but iirc everytime Godzilla uses his "infinity spiral heat ray" it gets 3x stronger than the last attack. Heisei g spams that mofo like it's a shoot em up.

Not sure how long the destroyah fight lasts in lore but it wasn't until after when his self destruct took affect.

Also what Narutos anwser to radiation? And burning g has hella Regen, fixed getting cut in half before he even knew he was cut and restored his second brain before burning.

Rocker1189 said:
Naruto could just do a nuke from orbit situation with rasenshurikens if it comes down to it, he has flight and outranges Godzilla after all.
Um....Naruto has to breathe....

So I noticed that reading this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheJ-ManRequiem/Godzilla_Vs._Mothra_1992_2 doesn't really give the qualitative number for destroying this asteroid (which would require far greater energy than simply pushing it back which is what Mothra did and even that would be above the 267 zts given) which Battra was implied to be able to do with one shot given http://i.imgur.com/4aOFxYH.png. Meanwhile Godzilla withstood (with VERY minor physical harm) a massive amount of attacks from both Mothra and Battra who are equal, them only defeating him by taking advantage of their teamwork and other abilties. In raw power, he destroyed them, shown with a mere three or four blasts of atomic breath being able to kill Battra. And he only gets more powerful afterwards. True, there's no concrete number for how much stronger before Burning Godzilla comes into play, but it should be rather large between MG2 and SpaceGodzilla seeing how Moguera was stated to be stronger than MG2 and yet barely did anything other than annoy Godzilla with multiple shots of its attacks whereas MG2 caused Godzilla visible pain, damage and forced him to resort to changing his abilities to defeat it. So with Naruto being about twice as strong as the asteroid, not any of the kaiju who scale decently above it, I wouldn't really give much of an AP advantage if one at all with all things considered. Let alone if this is that same Godzilla who later was going to go boom and take Earth with him, since he also absorbed energy from SpaceGodzilla's body and possibly his death. Not to mention him and Rodan were also stated able to destroy the planet during their fight, which would be further above planet level than the current calc even with mass scattering in play (I think it's like 8x Earth busting but I could be wrong.)

As for techniques coming into play, I don't know if Naruto has a way to put Godzilla down even presuming an AP advantage. MG2 and SpaceGodzilla were stronger than Godzilla in their respective films and still weren't able to put him down (MG2 needed prep to find a weakness and even then he couldn't kill him outright-only paralyze him) even with their massive array of attacks and ways to defend themselves against him. Boil Release might let him get a good hit in, but unless he gets to that second brain his attacks won't stop Godzilla's regenerative abilities from just undoing the damage. Rasenshurriken....probably not too much damage, especially if Godzilla can absorb it. Truth Seeking Orbs would be better used to defend himself but offensively there's only 9 of them. He could absorb more nature energy to just try beating Godzilla to death, but Godzilla could do the same or super charge or even change up his abilities once more like how he pumped energy into his fists against SpaceGodzilla, redirected the energy MG2 sent into his body in their first fight, developed the nuclear pulse as a self-defense mechanism, stuff like that.

These two kind of hard counter each other at several points (energy absorbing, stats increasing, regen, etc) but I feel Godzilla will outlast Naruto or find a flaw he can exploit given his underrated intelligence.

After some source digging, I've come bearing news about Godzilla's Heisei power levels.

Tohokingdom and Japanese wikipedia recognize MOGUERA as having beams 3x Mechagodzilla's

The actual source, is "Godzilla vs G-force Superweapon Manual"

The book's publisher, MediaWorks, was acquired by the company that owns Gamera.

Toho staff however supervised the creation of this document

Koichi Kawakita is credited with this role. He was head of special effects.

This man is responsible for designing the functionality of attacks in the Godzilla series such as the spiral ray.

He thought up and designed key anatomical features on the monsters themselves, such as Space Godzilla's crystal shoulder weak points.

And even the origin stories for kaiju were made by Koichi Kawakita. The black hole origin for Space Godzilla is one.

Here are the scans that cred him.

Book Cover

Example Page 1

Example Page 2

Example Page 3

Example Page 4

Staff List

Staff List 2

The romaji for Koichi Kawakita's name are as follows

ÕÀØ Kawa

Õîù Kita

þ┤ÿ Ko

õ©Ç Ichi

Under STAFF, this appears to be the first line.

Alight, all these pictures, but wheres the proof?

I now present the official scans (Link here)

Plasma Laser Cannon:

þ£╝Òü½ÒüØÒéîÒü×Òéî3ÚÇúÞúàÕéÖÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÚ½ÿÕç║ÕèøÒüùõ©ÇÒéÂõ©Çþá▓
ÒÇé

High output and equipped with three guns for each eye

ÒüØÒü«Õ¿üÕèø Òü»ÒâíÒé½Òé┤Òé©Òâ®Õ«ƒÒü½3ÕÇìÒÇé

Its power is three times that of Mechagodzilla

Now lets compare MOGUERA and Mechagodzilla

Godzilla's first fight with Mechagodzilla (mute volume)

MOGUERA's first fight with Space Godzilla

MOGUERA's eye beams fire faster

But this isn't the limit.

MOGUERA was upgraded to MOGUERA II

(0:37) Both of MOGUERA's eyes fire off 5 times in 0.467 seconds

Adding onto that, fired in junction was the comparable Plasma Maser

Here Mechagodzilla's eye cannons take a second to recharge

Also what can really be done to finish the job? Sealing isn't going to work since brute force can overcome it, most offensive jutsu are inferior to Godzilla's regenerative capabilities, Godzilla could just counter the Truth Seeking Orbs by blasting and he has more than 9 shots in him. Naruto's powers are just countered by Godzilla's at every turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back