• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzillasaurus vs Indominus Rex

This looks even and this is a nice simple thread with not 2 haxed characters

Morals are on

Battle takes place in a big island

Godzillasaurus: Apex PredatorX, Entetainment T Zu den f, Kiryu-MG3, and Eva132, Kiryu2012, Chu Minh Duy, BattleReview 7 Indominus Rex: SITHISIT

Wasn't Godzillasaurus hurt by the bullets of the soilders? Or were it rockets from the ships, I cant remember... But I think Godzillasaurus wins by 70-80% because just as Apex Predator X said Godzillasaurus has better size and intelligence. I-rex's main chance is an ambush attack via his Lepidosaur-Chameleon implanted genes which allow him to turn invisible... I vote for Godzillasaurus

LOL people are actually using sheer size as a factor? a good amount of bites from the Indominus which is far faster or a full on ram from it and godzillasaurus goes bye bye. 8-C attack and 8-C durability vs 9-B attack and 9-A durability, there's nothing proves that the indominus cant kill it.

SITHISIT said:
LOL people are actually using sheer size as a factor? one bite from the Indominus which is far faster or a full on ram from it and godzillasaurus goes bye bye. 8-C vs 9-B, one attack and it's soul is saying goodbye to the planet forever
Godzillasaurus is 12 meters tall and 60 tons. That's far bigger than anything the Indominus has taken on, and Godzillasaurus has survived shots from battleships, so Indominus could hardly scratch it.

This is yet another reason why I hate this site's methods for discussing match-ups; the people who believe in it utterly disregard simple logic in favor of this horribly askew methods of judging the power of a character.

Chu Minh Duy said:
Godzillasaurs tank multiple hit and almost die while Indominus best feats is matching and almost defeat Rexy
He tanked hits from US battleships, which could easily obliterate Indominus.

the building that Indominus destroyed in the battle of rexy just a litter shack made by concretes and steels which can easily being blown up by those US cannon

Chu Minh Duy said:
the building that Indominus destroyed in the battle of rexy just a litter shack made by concretes and steels which can easily being blown up by those US canno
you know that godzillasaurus is bigger then that indominus,

Back