• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gogeta blue tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're right next to each other. It's easier to suggest collateral damage than instant destruction. And even still it'd be 2x 3-A and not Low 2-C.

Omg I just screamed when Sera understood me. Thank you. Whether she agrees or not is another thing entirely, but at least I know I make sense.

Shadow. We went over why that didn't make sense in the last thread. READ IT. Because this is ridiculous. No one should spoon feed information to people who's arguments have already been addressed.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Or option 3: the feat is not 2-C because they would've destroyed Universe 7 first and then Universe 6, which would be Low 2-C.
This was debunked multiple times in my threads though Shadow.

Beerus and Champa cant travel to different universes on their own, they need Whis and Vados (who quite obviously wouldnt help them) to do that. They were going to destroy the universes right from their position in U7.

Pritti said:
They're right next to each other. It's easier to suggest collateral damage than instant destruction. And even still it'd be 2x 3-A and not Low 2-C.
This. Otherwise we could suggest whatever Universe is on the other side of U7 (opposite end of U6) would get destroyed if the distance between the universes is the same.

And in a fight, especially dragon Ball, 2x the difference is hardly anything. We're assuming the bear minimum here because of that.
Lmao

Seriously, guys, I've given up.

It has been THREE THREADS in the span of around half a month that I've been reading stuff such as the one mentioned above.

I just don't have the strength to argue about this anymore, with all this people.

Occam's razor, there is no indication they would've traveled to the other universe to accomplish that and they haven't even shown the ability to do so without the assistance of people explicitly trying to stop their fight because of the inmediate threat it represents.

Pritti said:
If destroying U6 and U7 is only a 3-A feat, then that means that the different universes can be destroyed wth non space-time level destructive attacks. Meaning they would be sharing the same space-times as each other in order for this to happen.

Meaning, the cosmology of the verse is what needs to be downgraded.

Pritti.

The feat was already agreed to be 2-C due to the characters being Low 2-C and able to destroy space times of universes. We already established that it is unreasonable to assume there would be collateral or sequential damage of the universes in the previous thread. Read it. Come back and counter every argument made there.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
If destroying U6 and U7 is only a 3-A feat, then that means that the different universes can be destroyed wth non space-time level destructive attacks. Meaning they would be sharing the same space-times as each other in order for this to happen.

Meaning, the cosmology of the verse is what needs to be downgraded.
Yes. To conclude this topic, we would have to revise the DB Spatio-Temporal cosmology.

Sera EX said:
Ultima and I debunked the Beerus and Champa 2-C statement a long time ago. Whateve happen to that?
It was likely the fact you accept universes to be separate space times (hence why Zeno is 2-C) making it impossible for their feat to only be 3-A as it would need to overcome that separation to be achieved in the first place.

If the idea is that space times between Universes aren't separate in dragon ball then 2-C and Low 2-C are invalid to begin with.

DMB 1 said:
Yes. To conclude this topic, we would have to revise the DB Spatio-Temporal cosmology.
Dont get me wrong, im not disagreeing with this being an opinion.

Im just pointing out to people who pick a side what needs to be done if you pick x side or y side. Im neutral on this.

Pritti said:
Shadow isn't even saying they would travel. He'd talking about a domino effect.
This.

Since they're both in Universe 7, they would destroy Universe 7 first and then their shockwaves would travel to Universe 6 to destroy it as well as Universe 6 is right next to Universe 7.

Rash, you keep saying "it doesn't make sense to say that they're 2x stronger" and that it's wank is just you arguing from incredulity at this point. Me stomping x out with ease demonstrates i'm so much stronger than x that it takes little effort. People have been able to take blows from people that were 3 or even 4 times that which they could put out before. A measily 2x difference in power is not only NOT ARBITRARY, but it's not even WANK. Pro boxers probably punches 5x harder than me, and if I block the attack with my arms, I still might go out. Stomping someone with far less ease than oneshotting them and claiming that it is reasonable to assume they are still relative in power is ridiculous. By saying that it is far fetched to assume a measily 2x gap, you're saying that assuming anything from 1.1x to 1.9x a difference in overall power is a more reasonable claim.

This is false.

They aren't. But our system isn't perfect so, I just go with it.

That'd be plain 2-C as well, you make no sense at all, as long as they're positioned in a way their energy would reach and destroy two universes they're going to need 2-C levels of energy to destroy both.

So destroying universe 7 all of a sudden makes it so they can be in universe 6 or there attacks travel to there after destroying universe 7 and then destroy universe 6. Is that what your saying?

Shadow: That's a 2-C feat. If the same attack that blows up one building spreads to the rest of the city in an explosion as well, that's a city busting explosion.

Unless you're trying to argue there's some pillars or support or structure that causes a chain-reaction to destroy the universes together, which there is no evidence of, what we're arguing, and what you are claiming, is literally the same thing. An explosion originating in one universe crossing over to another one. Just like an explosion blowing up a star and causing it to supernova spreads out into the rest of the planets and gradually destroys them.

And if you're trying to say that they would cause two separate explosions in two different universes, how would they do so? They could not travel to the other universe and fight again, and— look. We already addressed this in the threads. Just ignore him.

Summarizing for you people is wrong since you have to read everyones argumnet on both threads. Stop being lazy and read both threads because most of your arguments were debunk on both threads.

Everyone is argument breaks the Occam's Razor principles.

Beerus + Champa = Base 2-C via This

We know the All Angels are way stronger than combine Champa and Beerus hence why they were upgraded. GP to 2-C for being way stronger than All Angels. All Angels to Likely 2-C for being way stronger than Beerus and Champa combine.

Gogeta SSB
is stronger than FPSSJBroly who is possibly stronger tha Beerus hence why Geogeta Blue was upgraded to Possibly 2-C.

Universe 7 is destroyed -> their shockwaves travel to Universe 6 -> Universe 6 then gets destroyed.

One at a time, so it's a Low 2-C feat.

@Pritti.

It's proven in the series itself.

In DB, a universe is defined as "planets, stars, a large number of galaxies, the contents of intergalactic space, and all contents of mater and energy." IIRC this is from Daizenshuu 4.

You know as well as I do that the word "multiverse" (multi-dimensional space time) is never once used in the original Japanse script of DBS. It's only the dub that uses the term.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
This.

Since they're both in Universe 7, they would destroy Universe 7 first and then their shockwaves would travel to Universe 6 to destroy it as well as Universe 6 is right next to Universe 7.
This still wouldnt be possible to happen if the universes are in separate space-times though.

Shockwaves cannot bypass dimenional barriers. So if your claiming this shadow, then you have to agree with the universes in DBS not being in their own space-times (which would be the only possible way your argument of shockwaves breeching dimensional walls would make sense).

Lol

An explosion from my ******* shattered my pelvis. The shockwaves then travel to the rest of the planet and destroy the planet. Therefore, the explosion was normal human level.

Even though that SAME explosion destroyed the planet and we don't categorize how strong something is by the order in which a single action destroys objects but if a single explosion of energy can produce that level of destruction. Shadow. Stop.

Sera EX said:
@Pritti.

It's proven in the series itself.

In DB, a universe is defined as "planets, stars, a large number of galaxies, the contents of intergalactic space, and all contents of mater and energy." IIRC this is from Daizenshuu 4.

You know as well as I do that the word "multiverse" (multi-dimensional space time) is never once used in the original Japanse script of DBS. It's only the dub that uses the term.
That's true...

This still wouldnt be possible to happen if the universes are in separate space-times though.

Shockwaves cannot bypass dimenional barriers. So if your claiming this shadow, then you have to agree with the universes in DBS not being in their own space-times (which would be the only possible way your argument of shockwaves breeching dimensional walls would make sense).

You could make all Dragon Ball characters as 2-A so they are all 5D entities and they can break dimensional barriers and traverse 5D space.

There would be a helluva people that would be super happy with this change in this thread, ya know?

Also, before people throw that the Heaven and hell have different space-time, this is not possible since when Whis rewind time and prank Zamasu before he kill gowasu for the second time, time in the outer world is rewinded but whis was situated in the living world..

If an explosion happens and it is big enough to destroy two things in one explosion, that explosion is strong enough to destroy 2 things. This is basic logic.

Rash, stop instigating. You said you gave up. Now you're starting shit.

Matter of fact, rash, explain to me how X beating up Y with the greatest of ease whilst only being 1.1x stronger than Y with equal everything else, is more rational than him being 2x stronger at least. Because that 1.1x seems like it would be a close fight, when it wasn't.

@ProfessorKukui4Life You would have a point if I was saying the feat was 3-A, but I'm saying it's Low 2-C. If they're Low 2-C they can do that.

The extended Dragonball canon heavily implies all the universes share the same timespace.

The Causality said:
Also, before people throw that the Heaven and hell have different space-time, this is not possible since when Whis rewind time and prank Zamasu before he kill gowasu for the second time, time in the outer world is rewinded but whis was situated in the living world..
Couldn't that just be a testament to Whis range with time hax?

The Causality said:
Doesn't all the 12 Universe have the same Space-Time? i mean, when trunks traveled throught time numerous time, it created Time rings in the Universe 10, it isn't possible if they aren't at the same Time-space.
@Sera that what i've said before^

@Husieto without evidence of different space-time, we assume the fact that they have the same instead of throwing hax range, it firstly need to be proved and secondly give the range, not the contrary

Sera, if it shares one time space, that's fine. You should have been here for the thread to make the case for it is all, and you should make a CRT to change how we treat it normally. Until then, we'll assume what we have been before.

Sera EX said:
The extended Dragonball canon heavily implies all the universes share the same timespace.
If thats true Sera, then as said before, this is an issue with the cosmology of the verse in general instead of Beerus and Champas specific feat.

The cosmology needs to be discussed and clarified first before we decide what to do with Beerus and Champa's feat here.

And Shadow.

If they're low 2-C that's not possible unless they do some 2-C shit. Which is what they did. Go read the definition of 2-C and the rest of the thread plz.

Sera EX said:
It's cognitive dissonance then to accept Zeno to be 2-C whilst not believing the structure he destroys to qualify for the tier.

May sound like a false dichotomy but this really seems like a deal where either Zeno and by extension Beerus+Champa are 2-C or no one is and everyone should be downgraded accordingly to the tier that would fit in our system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back