• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gogeta proving he's the strongets~

So, everyone has been recently focusing on Broly while forgetting about the chad and best fusion Ó▓á_Ó▓á. This Gogeta will face off against all major fighters in the ToP and see how up he can go~

Round 1: Base Gogeta vs SSB Goku/Vegeta

Round 2: SSJ Gogeta vs LSS2 Kefla and GoD Toppo

Round 3: SSJ Gogeta vs Team U7 (Yes. all of them at full power)

Round 4: SSB Gogeta vs UI Goku and LB Jiren (It's one on one, but if he can take on both them so be it)

Gogeta by nekoar dctaypx-fullview

VS

Dragon-ball-jiren-joins-z-fighters-1084384-1280x0

Gogeta solos all rounds via sheer AP, and in Toppo's case, resisting Hakai

No? SS Gogeta would be fighting the whole team 7 all at one including SSBKKx20 Goku and Vegeta, and sine you don't want to answer round 4, that means you are not sure who win right?

SS Gogeta is like way above TOP SSBKKx20 its not even funny, base Gogeta too through statements alone by Vados. Also in DB numbers never meant anything, if you're just stronger than them then there really isn't anything they could do

Good point, I contradicted myself lol. I don't know though, Base Gogeta in the film is stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta. Their BF versions are considerably stronger than their ToP selves right? Round 1 should be a stomp then.

Regarding round 2, Super Gogeta is tens of times stronger than his base of course, and if his base is stronger than a Goku who is close to the level of the GoDs, it could be a stomp right? Of course, I've been having issues with that statement now that I think about it.

As for round 3, SSBKK Goku and SSBE Vegeta should be weaker than Super Gogeta if we use the director's statement, and their also the MVPs of the team. Everyone else should go down like flies, but I guess he could be caught off guard.

Yeah, not too sure about round 4.

Isn't it confirmed that LB Jiren << Full Power Broly, and SSB Gogeta >> FP Broly? Gogeta should take round 4 imo

No in the novel Frieza says Broly is strongest guy he's ever seen or something along those lines, so its also supported by in-universe statements

The fact that Goku uses Beerus as a measuring stick for strength as opposed to Jiren also points in the direction that Broly is stronger, also the only argument people ever try to compare Broly to Jiren is the Beerus statement which mind you is a promotional one too with no in-universe statements supporting it

No the other one about 3rd UIO possibly surpassing him. As for Goku stating that Broly might be stronger than Beerus, simple Beerus is still the strongest guy Goku's fought up to Broly not Jiren

I mean, nothing really contradicts the promotional statements for Jiren in-universe, at least regarding the promotional material for the ToP. Broly's accolades about being the strongest come predominantly from promotional material. In-universe, you have a single comparison with Beerus, and a statement from the novel that sounds like hyperbole.

Goku's statement about never being hit by such a force, and Vegeta's own statement wouldn't hold much weight if Beerus was stronger than Jiren the entire time. Is there any mention of Goku having another fight with Beerus after the ToP? That could literally seal the deal right now.

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
I mean, nothing really contradicts the promotional statements for Jiren in-universe, at least regarding the promotional material for the ToP. Broly's accolades about being the strongest come predominantly from promotional material. In-universe, you have a single comparison with Beerus, and a statement from the novel that sounds like hyperbole.
Except there hasn't been a single statement in-universe about it and it contradicts the simple mention of Beerus being surpassed, being welp never mentioned if it would have been the case. So no Beerus hasn't been surpassed and quite frankly 3rd UIO surpassing Beerus is much more hyperbolic since it would imply that Kefla and characters stronger than/comparable to UIO Goku have surpassed Beerus too.

Also there is just a single statement favoring this Beerus scaling, nothing else to support it again, meanwhile Broly has several while fighting a fused character post TOP

A single in-universe statement about what? I'm sorry, but I'm having a difficult time grasping some of your points. Beerus being stronger than Jiren renders both Goku and Vegeta's statements mute, which is an obvious issue.

If they did not battle Beerus after the ToP, then the anime scaling shouldn't apply to the film at all. It's seems pretty obvious at this point that Toei has a different interpretation of Jiren's power.

Unless they retcon this movie in the anime, this is a canon sequel to the events of the TOP, they even showed characters like Jiren and clips in the movie.

Why does "canon sequel" equate to "anime sequel?" It could simply be a film meant to describe a universal event that is evidently connected to both the anime and manga. Toriyama was behind the film, and clearly doesn't care about Toei's version of the series.

Because that's what we have to go with and right now Broly has more backing for being the strongest person they fought, again unless they retcon this in the anime this movie is probably the only canon Broly arc

Yeah, you're not convincing me. Toriyama states one thing, yet evidently doesn't care about its connection to Toei's show at all.

As for this "backing," there is way too much promotional material. When he gets an actual statement that is in line with said material, then I'll be convinced.

Back