• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gohan VS Freiza

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this was done before. This is a simple match really.

Both are 3-A "no limit breaking power for Frieza". We got them doing act fight during the ToP but who would win in a real fight?

Son Goha

VS

Frieza

I don't know if Frieza destroys GOhan. Frieza is about even with Post Trunks arc SSB Goku and Gohan can fight the same Goku and make him use Kaioken.

Depends on what you consider better.

Frieza knocked out SSB Goku but Goku did the same thing in return. A draw.

Gohan, using his full strength, prompted Goku to use SSBKK to overpower him. Gohan lost, but he lost to a form that is more powerful than what Goku used against Frieza. It says something that Goku felt like he needed SSBKK against Gohan going at full strength.

Based on that, I think that this is an actual fight and no a stomp or something akin to that. Honestly, I lean towards Frieza.

True Golden Frieza is just the mastered version of Golden Frieza that Frieza got after training in Hell. It was that training that allowed him to match SSB Goku, who was much stronger then when they fought previously. In addition, he got rid of the stamina drain the form used to have.

Honestly, I don't think either one enjoys any significant power advantage over the other.

Freeza has a speed advantage in his favor, at least. He surpassed base Dyspo, who was blitzing Gohan and others before.

Base Dyspo never blitzed Gohan, and I personally believe the Frieza/Dyspo fight in base was PIS.

That being said, I believe Golden Frieza holds the AP and speed advantages here by a bit, so I'll go for him for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back