• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo said "Settra Serves"

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
So, with the last Settra match going wonderfully it has come time to torture another very popular verse with the Golden Bone Lord.

Start 50 meters away

Both at their strongest 8-A forms

battle takes place on top of the Black Pyramid of Nagash

Settra the Imperishable, Great King, the Imperishable, Khemrikhara, The Great King of Nehekhara, King of Kings, Opener of the Way, Wielder of the Divine Flame, Punisher of Nomads, The Great Unifier, Commander of the Golden Legion, Sacred of Appearance, Bringer of Light, Father of Hawks, Builder of Cities, Protector of the Two Worlds, Keeper of the Hours, Chosen of Ptra, High Steward of the Horizon, Sailor of the Great Vitae, Sentinel of the Two Realms, The Undisputed, Begetter of the Begat, Scourge of the Faithless, Carrion-feeder, First of the Charnel Valley, Rider of the Sacred Chariot, Vanquisher of Vermin, Champion of the Death Arena, Mighty Lion of the Infinite Desert, Emperor of the Shifting Sands, He Who Holds The Sceptre, Great Hawk Of The Heavens, Arch-Sultan of Atalan, Waker of the Hierotitan, Monarch of the Sky, Majestic Emperor of the Shifting Sands, Champion of the Desert Gods, Breaker of the Ogre Clans, Builder of the Great Pyramid, Terror of the Living, Master of the Never-Ending Horizon, Master of the Necropolises, Taker of Souls, Tyrant to the Foolish, Bearer of Ptra's Holy Blade, Scion of Usirian, Scion of Nehek, The Great, Chaser of Nightmares, Keeper of the Royal Herat, Founder of the Mortuary Cult, Banisher of the Grand Hierophant, High Lord Admiral of the Deathfleets, Guardian of the Charnal Pass, Tamer of the Liche King, Unliving Jackal Lord, Dismisser of the Warrior Queen, Charioteer of the Gods, He Who Does Not Serve, Slayer off Reddittras, Scarab Purger, Favoured of Usirian, Player of the Great Game, Liberator of Life, Lord Sand, Wrangler of Scorpions, Emperor of the Dunes, Eternal Sovereign of Khemri's Legions, Seneschal of the Great Sandy Desert, Curserer of the Living, Regent of the Eastern Mountains, Warden of the Eternal Necropolis, Herald of all Heralds, Caller of the Bitter Wind, God-Tamer, Master of the Mortis River, Guardian of the Dead, Great Keeper of the Obelisks, Deacon of the Ash River, Belated of Wakers, General of the Mighty Frame, Summoner of Sandstorms, Master of all Necrotects, Prince of Dust, Tyrant of Araby, Purger of the Greenskin Breathers, Killer of the False God's Champions, Tyrant of the Gold Dunes, Golden Bone Lord, Avenger of the Dead, Carrion Master, Eternal Warden of Nehek's Lands, Breaker of Djaf's Bonds: 0

Satoru Gojo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

JJK supporters after seeing another match with Gojo or Sukuna (People only know two characters from the series):
f22635607bc881102b9c56c9e9f1ffda.gif

Not really:
I'd take a more thorough peek at Settra's profile if I were you

Alright, let’s get 2 questions out of the way.

1. Can Mr. Compensating for Something get past Infinity? (I’m assuming yes with that Power Nullification and ******* wall of hax)

2. If so, how does Gojo do anything? Because this key doesn’t have nearly as bullshit hax (Barely has Purple, and doesn’t even have a Domain Expansion lmao).

Absolutely none of them! He's gotta throw then hands or whatever he can get his greasy gamer paws on!
T1XeMAI_d.webp

2. If so, how does Gojo do anything? Because this key doesn’t have nearly as bullshit hax (Barely has Purple, and doesn’t even have a Domain Expansion lmao).
Gojo´s wincon is supposedly killing Settra with physical attacks, something that i am pretty sure that his tabletop game shenanigans prevent

Alright, let’s get 2 questions out of the way.

1. Can Mr. Compensating for Something get past Infinity? (I’m assuming yes with that Power Nullification and ******* wall of hax)
Yes, because he resists everything about Infinity to a 1-A level. The currently ONLY Warhammer Fantasy character who isn't a god to have that honor.
Use them hands
Gojo´s wincon is supposedly killing Settra with physical attacks, something that i am pretty sure that his tabletop game shenanigans prevent
Not really, if you remove Settra's head from his body he is incapped(though alive) its just doing that that's the problem.

The currently ONLY Warhammer Fantasy character who isn't a god to have that honor.
Didn´t expect less from Settra the Imperishable, Great King, the Imperishable, Khemrikhara, The Great King of Nehekhara... [2 hours later], Breaker of Djaf's Bonds

Not really, if you remove Settra's head from his body he is incapped(though alive) its just doing that that's the problem.
Does he have any passives that can prevent that?

Also, how hard is kill him in-canon?

Does he have any passives that can prevent that?
If you ignore the whole "Gojo is now an old man" part of fighting Settra, not really.
Also, how hard is do that in-in-canon
Settra tends to not dodge but a look at his skill section will tell you he's not missing hits.

AKA, it is incredibly hard to do without a good weapon and it took the second strongest incarnate juiced up on the essence of several gods, INCLUDING the God that controls Settra's brooch, to do him in semi-permanently.(IE, leaving him as a head in the sand seperated from his body) And then The Chaos Gods made the mistake of asking Settra to serve them after they put his body back together.

If you ignore the whole "Gojo is now an old man" part of fighting Settra, not really.

Settra tends to not dodge but a look at his skill section will tell you he's not missing hits.

AKA, it is incredibly hard to do without a good weapon and it took the second strongest incarnate juiced up on the essence of several gods, INCLUDING the God that controls Settra's brooch, to do him in semi-permanently.(IE, leaving him as a head in the sand seperated from his body) And then The Chaos Gods made the mistake of asking Settra to serve them after they put his body back together.
So wtf is Gojo supposed way to win if his only wincon is pretty much impossible

So wtf is Gojo supposed way to win if his only wincon is pretty much impossible
Because what I just described was what happened to the 5-C key

In this key he originally got ****** by a chaos champion using a really ******' powerful enchantment on him. Resulting in... expected results.(Scarab swarm into Settra ******* off for a decade before walking back out with a rage boner)

In this key he originally got ****** by a chaos champion using a really ******' powerful enchantment on him. Resulting in... expected results.(Scarab swarm into Settra ******* off for a decade before walking back out with a rage boner)
Peak story imo

I still don´t see how would gojo counter being turned into a old man via Age hax

I know a verse i think would definitely make Settra serve, may i introduce you to Project Moon?
Anyways
Funny magic skeleton go brrrrr (i dont even know what category of spells Settra gets, all of them?)

I know a verse i think would definitely make Settra serve, may i introduce you to Project Moon?
1-A resistances to all their shit go BRRR

(And yes, that includes both Pale and White Damage not doing jackshit because Settra's mind is all kinds of uninteractible, including the part WHITE Damage effects.)
Funny magic skeleton go brrrrr (i dont even know what category of spells Settra gets, all of them?)
Settra himself can only cast from the Lore of Nehekhara, he resists it all to a 1-A level thanks to Arkhan and Nagash having 1-A hax feats

So basically PM cant do shit, fun, but can Settra do anything back (mainly with Abnormalities and Ordeals) because they get funny AE and stuff like that (Abnos at peak get AE Type 2, but weakened and outside of their books they get AE Type 1 (idfk how)

All assuming Settra is in 8-A but i feel he can power through them with his other keys

So basically PM cant do shit, fun, but can Settra do anything back (mainly with Abnormalities and Ordeals) because they get funny AE and stuff like that (Abnos at peak get AE Type 2, but weakened and outside of their books they get AE Type 1 (idfk how)

All assuming Settra is in 8-A but i feel he can power through them with his other keys
Settra has an enchanted weapon. He can very easily skillstomp and beat them to death, especially if they have souls for the soul casket to **** over

Settra has an enchanted weapon. He can very easily skillstomp and beat them to death, especially if they have souls for the soul casket to **** over
I dont even know if Abnormalities have souls in of themselves tbh. Once glance at the L Corp wiki stats they are....cognitive beings manifest into reality, representing various concepts from the human mind. Dont think that would qualify as having a soul

I dont even know if Abnormalities have souls in of themselves tbh. Once glance at the L Corp wiki stats they are....cognitive beings manifest into reality, representing various concepts from the human mind. Dont think that would qualify as having a soul
Sounds a whole lot like Budget Aethyr(AKA SOULS IN WARHAMMER) don't it? Ya know, the concept stuff and whatnot...

I mean i dunno what the hell Gojo is gonna do if Settra just has casual 1-A resists to like....a good chunk of hax. Not even Gojo max wanked form can touch him

Back