• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara said "Settra serves"

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Both 5-C

Start 10 meters away

Battle takes place in Egypt

Speed Equal

Madara: 0

Settra the Imperishable, Great King, the Imperishable, Khemrikhara, The Great King of Nehekhara, King of Kings, Opener of the Way, Wielder of the Divine Flame, Punisher of Nomads, The Great Unifier, Commander of the Golden Legion, Sacred of Appearance, Bringer of Light, Father of Hawks, Builder of Cities, Protector of the Two Worlds, Keeper of the Hours, Chosen of Ptra, High Steward of the Horizon, Sailor of the Great Vitae, Sentinel of the Two Realms, The Undisputed, Begetter of the Begat, Scourge of the Faithless, Carrion-feeder, First of the Charnel Valley, Rider of the Sacred Chariot, Vanquisher of Vermin, Champion of the Death Arena, Mighty Lion of the Infinite Desert, Emperor of the Shifting Sands, He Who Holds The Sceptre, Great Hawk Of The Heavens, Arch-Sultan of Atalan, Waker of the Hierotitan, Monarch of the Sky, Majestic Emperor of the Shifting Sands, Champion of the Desert Gods, Breaker of the Ogre Clans, Builder of the Great Pyramid, Terror of the Living, Master of the Never-Ending Horizon, Master of the Necropolises, Taker of Souls, Tyrant to the Foolish, Bearer of Ptra's Holy Blade, Scion of Usirian, Scion of Nehek, The Great, Chaser of Nightmares, Keeper of the Royal Herat, Founder of the Mortuary Cult, Banisher of the Grand Hierophant, High Lord Admiral of the Deathfleets, Guardian of the Charnal Pass, Tamer of the Liche King, Unliving Jackal Lord, Dismisser of the Warrior Queen, Charioteer of the Gods, He Who Does Not Serve, Slayer off Reddittras, Scarab Purger, Favoured of Usirian, Player of the Great Game, Liberator of Life, Lord Sand, Wrangler of Scorpions, Emperor of the Dunes, Eternal Sovereign of Khemri's Legions, Seneschal of the Great Sandy Desert, Curserer of the Living, Regent of the Eastern Mountains, Warden of the Eternal Necropolis, Herald of all Heralds, Caller of the Bitter Wind, God-Tamer, Master of the Mortis River, Guardian of the Dead, Great Keeper of the Obelisks, Deacon of the Ash River, Belated of Wakers, General of the Mighty Frame, Summoner of Sandstorms, Master of all Necrotects, Prince of Dust, Tyrant of Araby, Purger of the Greenskin Breathers, Killer of the False God's Champions, Tyrant of the Gold Dunes, Golden Bone Lord, Avenger of the Dead, Carrion Master, Eternal Warden of Nehek's Lands, Breaker of Djaf's Bonds... many, many more...: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I literally cannot be arsed to look through what Madara has (nor do i care to), so im just gonna argue in favor of Settra

Settra does not pay taxes, therefore, he wins

Jokes aside
What the actual hell is Madara gonna do to Settra the Bearer of Too Many Names?
Resisting Aethyr basically makes him untouchable

And Settra might be able to use some of its magic, but im more of a Skaven person when it comes to Warhammer Fantasy, soooooo

Jokes aside
What the actual hell is Madara gonna do to Settra the Bearer of Too Many Names?
Resisting Aethyr basically makes him untouchable

And Settra might be able to use some of its magic, but im more of a Skaven person when it comes to Warhammer Fantasy, soooooo
Settra is a sword fighter, he doesn't cast shit lol

Also enjoy the single skaven profile up right now lol

Settra is a sword fighter, he doesn't cast shit lol

Also enjoy the single skaven profile up right now lol
I mean, either way, what is Madara even going to do? How does he bypass several types of Immortality?
A lot of Settra's more notable hax are restricted sure, but Settra would just not care and bop Madara over the head and turn him into yet another undead slave

(Assuming he can, but still)

I mean, either way, what is Madara even going to do? How does he bypass several types of Immortality?
A lot of Settra's more notable hax are restricted sure, but Settra would just not care and bop Madara over the head and turn him into yet another undead slave

(Assuming he can, but still)
Settra's Immortality type 4 and High-Mid regen takes years to decades to proc so yeh.

Hell, even if Madara did that, the resulting beetles would just- consume him?
Madara not only needs a way to bypass several types of immortality, and THEN survive the beetle swarm thats going to eat him to the bone
Not looking too good for ninja man

Anyways, im voting Settra the Unserving, for he does not serve

When Settra dies, he releases beetles that swarm, attack, and consume whoever killed him, and then they return to his sarcophagus to reconstruct his body over time
Well rn I’ll ignore whether or not he can kill him since I’m currently too tired/lazy to go through Settra’s profile (maybe I will tmw)

But with these beetles is it like a locking on to the killer making it impossible to escape kind of thing? Or just using sheer numbers to overwhelm them?

Well rn I’ll ignore whether or not he can kill him since I’m currently too tired/lazy to go through Settra’s profile (maybe I will tmw)

But with these beetles is it like a locking on to the killer making it impossible to escape kind of thing? Or just using sheer numbers to overwhelm them?
Sheer, unwashed masses im pretty sure.

(But this assumes Madara is even able to kill through Immo Type 2, 7, and 8 anyways. 3 and (possible 4) are the ones that take a while)

(But this assumes Madara is even able to kill through Immo Type 2, 7, and 8 anyways. 3 and (possible 4) are the ones that take a while)
3, 4, and 8 are the ones that took awhile, not just 3 and 4

I mean if it’s masses of beetles Madara does have large scale fire attacks, one of which is basically a super hot smoke screen which I feel like would be effective in this scenario

Plus he doesn’t have to kill Settra, what if he just seals him with CT? This would probably handle the beetles too since he can simultaneously make 20+ of them

I mean if it’s masses of beetles Madara does have large scale fire attacks, one of which is basically a super hot smoke screen which I feel like would be effective in this scenario

Plus he doesn’t have to kill Settra, what if he just seals him with CT? This would probably handle the beetles too since he can simultaneously make 20+ of them
Settra has 4 or 5 layers of resistance to Condeptual Sealing

Like, he resists everything on this page to that degree lol

Settra has 4 or 5 layers of resistance to Condeptual Sealing

Like, he resists everything on this page to that degree lol
Shittt idk why I skipped over his aethyr manip

Do you have some scan showing this?
I'd have to dig, but basically when they raised Settra(a scan actually on his profile) and suggested he would go after Nagash, he did so. Then they made the mistake of attempting to order Settra to attack Nagash. Settra heard that, told the CGs to **** off, and ended up being one of the last people we see in the old world before it was destroyed, killing a massive Chaos Giant.

Keep in mind the CG's mere existence can be a form of mind Manipulation and their words are a lot more dangerous then that, even, if they pick someone to be their champion undivided like that, that person can basically become their puppet. Some, however, have too much willpower to fall to this, like Settra.

Doesn't help that Settra's mind is technically stored in the Realm of Chaos(1-A distance away) and is ridiculously hard to effect, which I probably should've opened with, huh?

I'd have to dig, but basically when they raised Settra(a scan actually on his profile) and suggested he would go after Nagash, he did so. Then they made the mistake of attempting to order Settra to attack Nagash. Settra heard that, told the CGs to **** off, and ended up being one of the last people we see in the old world before it was destroyed, killing a massive Chaos Giant.

Keep in mind the CG's mere existence can be a form of mind Manipulation and their words are a lot more dangerous then that, even, if they pick someone to be their champion undivided like that, that person can basically become their puppet. Some, however, have too much willpower to fall to this, like Settra.

Doesn't help that Settra's mind is technically stored in the Realm of Chaos(1-A distance away) and is ridiculously hard to effect, which I probably should've opened with, huh?
Are you sure this is not a stomp?

I mean not only does Madara have insane h2h and precog, he can also shape his TSOs into weapons

Idk if this is headcanon but wouldn’t clashing with it just EE Settra’s sword lol cause I don’t remember if anyone ever clashed blades with his TSO weapons. Correct me if I’m wrong

Back