• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo vs 2 infinitely fast normal human girls 0-0-0 (JJK vs Touhou)

Koishi was too much for Gojo and I have been told that Cirno stomps the JJKverse so let's go with someone weaker, two average humans in Touhou vs Gojo.

Renko and Maribel get access to all weapons that exist in The Real Worldverse, including every nuclear weapon in the world and every Vehicle in the Real lifeverse.

Gojo gets 1 Planck time of prep time.

Both can get out of the fighting place just to try to get something that will let them kill the other character as long as they do so in an hour.

Gojo has a heavy machine gun.

Starting distance: 167,492,138 m

Renko Usami & Maribel Hearn:

Satoru Gojo:

Goku solos both:

when will yall stop the gojo matches spam.

also, why do every mf scale to infinite speed there 😭
Wank

But let's enjoy the infinite speed normal average human. It's an idea that's so ridiculous that it makes up for interesting matches.

Infinite speed normal anime girls with the power of the US military on their side vs Gojo with a gun, who wins?

Wank

But let's enjoy the infinite speed normal average human. It's an idea that's so ridiculous that it makes up for interesting matches.

Infinite speed normal anime girls with the power of the US military on their side vs Gojo with a gun, who wins?
how about
we close this instead
one gojo match above yours got closed already. this is just gojo match spam
unless the rules fof some reason don't work like that

how about
we close this instead
one gojo match above yours got closed already. this is just gojo match spam
unless the rules fof some reason don't work like that
I'll spam Gojo matches as I please until the staff stops me. I don't think there are rules against match spamming.

the infinite speed normal human dies from breaking the sound barrier
Real life logic doesn't apply to fiction. Unless it makes my favorite character stronger.
You could probably say the same about any human character that dodges bullets, lighting, light or explosions lol

Real life logic doesn't apply to fiction. Unless it makes my favorite character stronger.
You could probably say the same about any human character that dodges bullets, lighting, light or explosions lol
those no longer becomes normal human durability

these 2 are definitely bonafide normal human
they die at their own speed from breaking the sound barrier thus they only move at human speed and get's gojoever

those no longer becomes normal human durability

these 2 are definitely bonafide normal human
they die at their own speed from breaking the sound barrier thus they only move at human speed and get's gojoever
I mean, that's not how powerscaling powerscales at all. Idk what else to say but you're wrong and I can't articulate why.

Limitless creates an infinite distance barrier, but infinite speed could traverse infinite distance, therefore it would be useless

Limitless creates an infinite distance barrier, but infinite speed could traverse infinite distance, therefore it would be useless
I agree, infinite speed would bypass limitless

But can Renko and Maribel kill Gojo tho?

I'll spam Gojo matches as I please until the staff stops me. I don't think there are rules against match spamming.
Just because there's no rule against it doesn't stop it from being annoying. Could you at least try to make a match that's more fair instead of just throwing random shit like 10-Bs with infinite speed?

Back