• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, she can probably get past limitless with open and I don’t know how easy it would be to lock all his abilities away as well (which could potentially make this a stomp if we say she can do all this super quickly).

Then I think it just becomes a quick draw on if Gojo can kill with literally any of his attacks vs if Binah can kill with her hax.

Binah likely just hits Gojo with her hax and Gojo can't do anything about it.

Okay I should probably be more in-depth, Binah locks away all of Gojo's abilities, or hell, even his memories and then just toys with him for a bit before killing him.

Binah would most likely not go for the instant kill, considering she does enjoy toying with her opponents before killing them- and since she's pretty much at one of her peaks already (Arbiters are stronk), Gojo is gonna need some way to put her down while Binah considers him entertainment

Anyways, we havent even mentioned Spikes, Gojo has no counter to it if he doesnt see it coming, Lock and Shockwave would be great to shut down Gojo's abilities in of themselves, and then of course, if Gojo gets got by a PALE type Fairy (he will), then hes as good as dead

Sure, Binah wont bust them all out in quick succession, letting Gojo suffer first, but if he has no response to these.....yeah rip him

Binah would most likely not go for the instant kill, considering she does enjoy toying with her opponents before killing them- and since she's pretty much at one of her peaks already (Arbiters are stronk), Gojo is gonna need some way to put her down while Binah considers him entertainment
I mean my point was less she goes "Die Gojo" and haxs him to death, it was more that most of her abilities will already bypass limitless which at that point Damage Types will do their thing.

I mean my point was less she goes "Die Gojo" and haxs him to death, it was more that most of her abilities will already bypass limitless which at that point Damage Types will do their thing.
I mean, yeah, i know, but yeah. Most of her stuff (i think besides Pillar) would just be like "lol nice Limitless" and just gank him outright

So do these abilities have any special transmission which means she can keep hitting them before Gojo can do anything?

So do these abilities have any special transmission which means she can keep hitting them before Gojo can do anything?
Spikes literally just pop out from the ground, and i dont think Limitless is gonna block Shockwave (which will further weaken him), Chain (which also comes from the ground and will, well, chain him down), and Lock (which just spawns around the target)

If you make it a quickdraw it probably is just Binah via her range. She doesn't really have the underestimation issue anymore because last time she did that it got her killed, so I don't think that strange scenarios like "Binah tries to pull Gojo's arm off for some reason and gets killed because he's tier 7" are the most likely thing in the world as opposed to her just being normal, waving her hand at him and slicing him up with Fairy or clamping him with Lock. She doesn't have to do the slow charge stuff she does during the Lobotomy Meltdown segment, they can come out pretty fast.

OP didn't specify so I assume we're just ignoring it, but the optional equipment potentially makes things too conclusive for the match to be fair, particularly Eternally Lit Lamp and The Beast.

Binah also wins out by being an actually interesting character and is not overrated

But yeah, its probably not gonna be a quickdraw, even though Binah wouldnt underestimate anyone, shes still a bit of a ****** at the end of the day. She would drag out Gojos death a little before ending him

If you make it a quickdraw it probably is just Binah via her range. She doesn't really have the underestimation issue anymore because last time she did that it got her killed.
Isn't that after she became a Sephirah?
The Arbiter key is being used here, which would I have thought to mean her earliest version, pre L Corp arrival

The Arbiter key is chronologically the last one too, due to the post-final boss in Ruina. She's back to full power for the one fight before the Library gets booted to the outskirts.

True... Gee it sure would be nice if people could finish Ruina profiles...

Huh I wonder who could do that, guess we'll never know! /lh

Anyways i vote for Binah because most of her attacks bypass Infinity, she can shut down Gojos abilities, and just outright kill him with ease before he can even pull out his wincons
(And is a better written character)

I wouldn't say better written character, imma keep it a buck Binah is one of the dryer Sepirah but yeah voting for Binah FRA

True... Gee it sure would be nice if people could finish Ruina profiles...

Huh I wonder who could do that, guess we'll never know! /lh
I literally just fixed Binah what are you talking about

The other Sephirah are probably not coming soon because of all the keypage stuff. Binah was easy because she can only ever have her own powerset, but I think besides Crimson trying to make progress on Roland it'll be easier once more profiles of other NPCs start being made because you can just point to them and say "has the powerset of x."

Should totally do Binah vs Makima after this thread is done and over with so Binah can continue her rampage (and theres some connections between the two shockingly enough)

I don't actually know how fair this is, Lock literally spawns on target and Fairy/Key blow right past Infinity and either instantly melt his brain from how crazy WHITE/BLACK damage are or Gojo's body is opened and he explodes. Binah is also gonna be winning the clashes, given she can open and lock attacks too.

Binah also wins out by being an actually interesting character and is not overrated

But yeah, its probably not gonna be a quickdraw, even though Binah wouldnt underestimate anyone, shes still a bit of a ****** at the end of the day. She would drag out Gojos death a little before ending him
Heresy, Gojo is not boring

I'm pretty sure Limitless can block things that come out of the ground, no?

I agree that Binah has a boatload of hax that can incapacitate Gojo immediately, but you guys mentioned that it's not in character for her to do so. What's stopping Gojo from just 1 shotting her with Red or smthn? I don't see regen or immortality on her page, and Gojo's several times stronger

Doesnt Gojo have to like- perceive the attack coming to block it with Limitless though? If he doesnt know its coming, then he cant block it? Limitless confuses me a lil tbh

And as for it not being in character, its in character for her to not underestimate anyone after getting ganked by Kali, so im pretty sure shes going to try and lock him down as soon as possible. He's gonna get hit with Lock and Chain full stop

I'm pretty sure Limitless can block things that come out of the ground, no?

I agree that Binah has a boatload of hax that can incapacitate Gojo immediately, but you guys mentioned that it's not in character for her to do so. What's stopping Gojo from just 1 shotting her with Red or smthn? I don't see regen or immortality on her page, and Gojo's several times stronger
He's got lower range and she's got hax tacked on to basically all of her attacks. The stuff with ripping arms off to showboat doesn't happen anymore

Doesnt Gojo have to like- perceive the attack coming to block it with Limitless though? If he doesnt know its coming, then he cant block it? Limitless confuses me a lil tbh

And as for it not being in character, its in character for her to not underestimate anyone after getting ganked by Kali, so im pretty sure shes going to try and lock him down as soon as possible. He's gonna get hit with Lock and Chain full stop
The "Arbiter" key in question(in regards to the second paragraph):

(Idk last I checked the no underestimating opponents stuff is only for her librarian key or something please don't quote me on that)

The "Arbiter" key in question(in regards to the second paragraph):

(Idk last I checked the no underestimating opponents stuff is only for her librarian key or something please don't quote me on that)
I mean, she wouldnt be underestimating Gojo if Gojo starts doing his funny magic shit on her anyways, so....

Back