• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku 2b proposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, today I have some suggestions for goku 2b
https://imgur.io/a/0BOTX1s
As you can see here, there is a time chamber and in each box there are rings, too many to count and each ring represents an alternate timeline

If you erase the rings of time, you erase all 12 Universes with separate space-times and the ring is the representation of time on that timeline, without the ring there is no more time, so what is left of that place is just a space-timeless void

When Goku and beerus were fighting, the 3 space-time continuum would be destroyed, and even kaioshin stated that there would be nothing left in the universe, it would be a complete void, the kaioshin realm would be destroyed, and the countless time rings in it would be destroyed (any ring is equivalent to an alternate timeline)

Conclusion: since Goku would destroy the entire ring chamber, he would also destroy countless timelines, so I find it logical that it would be 2b.

This already bad argument falls apart even more when you realize Zeno erased the entire timeline which should include every single ring yet he never erased all the other timelines?

I always think that it's just a only represent the existence of each timelines, and allows users travel to that, but do not contain exact timeline within itself.

There was a discussion about time rings, and in this discussion it was decided that destroying time rings destroys an alternative timeline
First, only the opposite was shown, where in the anime or manga was it said that destroying a ring destroys a timeline?

Second , do the rings have the durability of an entire timeline? Since they are not the literal timeline in physical format. If this is not proven, then Goku does not have AP 2B, he just destroys something that ends up destroying a timeline (and this has not been proven)

Third -
This already bad argument falls apart even more when you realize Zeno erased the entire timeline which should include every single ring yet he never erased all the other timelines?

Fourth, even if destroying the rings would destroy the timeline they are linked to, that would be next to nothing, as it would have to prove that the rings have the durability of a timeline or that the rings are the literal timeline in physical format.

It said that destroying a timeline would destroy its ring, which is something nobody disagrees with, that doesn’t mean destroying the ring would destroy the timeline. Where’s the evidence that the ring even has durability comparable to a timeline

So what do you think about this discussion here they said what I said and 3 mods agreedhttps://vsbattles.com/threads/zeno-special-edition.153031/
image.png

Ok :coffee:

Griffin, who agreed with that CRT, later in a Q&A you opened says the exact opposite of what you are presenting now... How baffling.

Dude, you need to talk to Luffy, he's the one who started this ring controversy.
It said that destroying a timeline would destroy its ring, which is something nobody disagrees with, that doesn’t mean destroying the ring would destroy the timeline. Where’s the evidence that the ring even has durability comparable to a timeline

There are 2 more modes, man.
What was agreed there doesn't seem to matter now. Because if one of the mods who agreed with that CRT says the opposite elsewhere, first of all that means there is a misunderstanding. Secondly, as both MGQscaler and Griffin said, there is no information about the timelines being destroyed if you destroy the rings.

What was agreed there doesn't seem to matter now. Because if one of the mods who agreed with that CRT says the opposite elsewhere, first of all that means there is a misunderstanding. Secondly, as both MGQscaler and Griffin said, there is no information about the timelines being destroyed if you destroy the rings.
But yes you are right I have never found any proof that the timelines are connected to the ring but what about the argument that luffy opened why the mods accepted it according to this goku should be 2b

Luffy is still using this time ring argument. He threw this at me when I opened a Q&A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back