• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (DBS) vs. Master Hand (SSB)

Master Hand has beaten Beerus in other thread but now has to face Goku

Both low 2-C version

-Goku with mastered ultra instinct

-Blood Lust

-speed equalize

MUIGokuStare
Master Hand SSB4
SSB Creator

VS.

I know it's A > B > C logic but if Beerus lost to Master Hand, how does Goku win? Goku has no hax and Master Hand could just reality warp him out of existence.

well Goku did surpasses beerus now with MUI and sorry, I forgot to put speed equalize

and he did have time resistance feat, well at least scale him to Jiren

Woodgod said:
well Goku did surpasses beerus now with MUI and sorry, I forgot to put speed equalize

and he did have time resistance feat, well at least scale him to Jiren
They both resisted from Hit who's a 3-A. 3-As are fictional compared to Low 2-Cs, so you can't assume Goku would resist time manipulation on that level when he hasn't shown that he can, otherwise that's NLF.

Why Speed equal? if you gonna leave Master hand with all his haxs then leave Goku with his only advantage, the speed, I don't understand Speed equalized, Speed is a form of hax if you remove it then remove all the hax and let Goku fight the Master hand with punches (or any other matches not talking just about this one), I rly don't get it

Geova2507 said:
Why Speed equal? if you gonna leave Master hand with all his haxs then leave Goku with his only advantage, the speed, I don't understand Speed equalized, Speed is a form of hax if you remove it then remove all the hax and let Goku fight the Master hand with punches (or any other matches not talking just about this one), I rly don't get it
Because with speed unequal, you'd only hear "LOL character A is FTL while character B is MHS so character A blitzes" without getting the chance to see how their other abilities compare.

Speed is also not hax. Hax are abilities that negate durability such as space-time manipulation, mind control, reality warping, matter manipulation, etc.

Because with speed unequal, you'd only hear "LOL character A is FTL while character B is MHS so character A blitzes" without getting the chance to see how their other abilities compare.

I see, but in this case both Character have MFTL+ in their bio, does that still make a difference here?

(ok now I understant why, but if there was rly a fight speed would never be equal (I know its just to compare their abilities like you said haha) just sayian :D HAHA)

I see, but in this case both Character have MFTL+ in their bio, does that still make a difference here?

(ok now I understant why, but if there was rly a fight speed would never be equal (I know its just to compare their abilities like you said haha) just sayian :D HAHA)

MFTL+ is a massive speed tier though. A character that is 10,000 times the speed of light and another character who is 1,000,000 times the speed of light would both be MFTL+, however the character who is 1,000,000 times faster is still going to blitz. I don't know how fast Master Hand is, but Goku scales to Whis who is 72 quadrillion times the speed of light.

I did some simple math.

Despite saying numerous Solar Systems, I just took that value at a high simple level and used the number 100000 Lightyears (A normal solar system is like 1.2 Lightyears btw). I'm also going to use 2 seconds.

100000/2 = 50000x FTL.

For reference, Goku scales to a 72000000000000000x FTL feat.

Soooooooo

That would make Goku 1440000000000x faster than Master Hand. Literally a statue.

Akreious said:
I did some simple math.
Despite saying numerous Solar Systems, I just took that value at a high simple level and used the number 100000 Lightyears (A normal solar system is like 1.2 Lightyears btw). I'm also going to use 2 seconds.

100000/2 = 50000x FTL.

For reference, Goku scales to a 72000000000000000x FTL feat.

Soooooooo

That would make Goku 1440000000000x faster than Master Hand. Literally a statue.
Oh, So In One scenario Goku speed Stomps and in the other Maters hax stomp AHEUAEHUAEH Thats Noice

Yep.

one scenario, Master Hand can't do anything even if Goku literally stood infront of him for 90000020141910915 lifetimes.

In the other scenario, Master Hand flicks his master hand and Goku goes poof.

Back