• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku fights Perfect Cell too early

Goku probably has the AP advantage. That's the only thing I can point out in regards to this fight lol.

Zygarde due to power nullification to null powers that give him trouble, stat amplification to allow himself to fight near Goku's level, and paralysis inducement to keep Goku from dodging. That and he should have at least slightly comparable experience due to being thousands of years old.

I'll go with Zygard. Haze knocks out Goku's kaio-ken boost, glare cut's his speed and paralysis him, and Zygard can just crush him to death from there.

Yeah, but Haze would also cancel the self-detriment of KK since it removes all stat changes, negative and positive.

Assaltwaffle said:
Yeah, but Haze would also cancel the self-detriment of KK since it removes all stat changes, negative and positive.
No, haze dosen't effect HP. It wouldn't stop Kaio-ken from harming him.

That's sort of hazy. Kaioken is kind of both stamina and HP (it's strain). How would being hurt but still having 100% stamina feel like?

Akreious said:
That's sort of hazy. Kaioken is kind of both stamina and HP (it's strain). How would being hurt but still having 100% stamina feel like?
The move "Belly Drum" allows the user to maximizes its Attack stat in exchange for HP equal to half its max HP. And when Haze is used after that the user dosn't get their lost HP back.

I'd say Zygarde. Even if you highball Saiyan Saga (manga that is) Goku as much as possible i just don't see KX4 Goku being 700 zettatons.

And also for reasons above.

Just pointing out but namek goku is, kinda casually in base, > saiyan saga kk4 goku . Who is likely above 276 zettatons by decently good amount .

Goku has the ap advantage in base .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Just pointing out but namek goku is, kinda casually in base, > saiyan saga kk4 goku . Who is likely above 276 zettatons by decently good amount .
Goku has the ap advantage in base .
Yeah, but Zygards haze would eliminate the stat boost hes gets from using KK.

Yeah, hence why I pointed out, even without that, he still has the power advantage .

Also >haze .

Zygarde used that When? Going all out doesn't mean out of character .

Back