• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Yes the title is accurate, you can fight me on that.

Hedgehog vs Monkey

Low 2-C Super Sonic and True God of Prophecy Mori Dan. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

1babf61a5435b85d05503caf6008bc69.jpg
jeremi-yamoah-mori-jin.jpg

To be more specific, he resists mind manipulation spawned from conceptually generated entities possessing the target’s body and affecting their mind.

I don't see any soul based resistance on Sonics profile, what stops Mori from passively turning him into soul vapors?

I don't see any soul based resistance on Sonics profile, what stops Mori from passively turning him into soul vapors?
Mori can also concept hax Sonic to death by balling with his Core Element, but Mori has no resistance to getting punched at every point in time across his existence due to Sonic's causality manip. I'm wrong, Mori has aca4.

Last edited:
He does not have that, and even if he did that ability is not passive.
Mori should have Mujins powers by the end of the series, especially in heaven. But I might be misremembering stuff, especially the passive part. I remember someone saying it's passive but it's been a while since I read that part of GoH tbh

Mori has every "borrowed power" in the series- Mujin's Diamond Sutra is not borrowed power.

Mori has every "borrowed power" in the series- Mujin's Diamond Sutra is not borrowed power.
This has been discussed before, hence why Mori has it in the profile. There's even a note which explains it a bit. And I wasn't actually referring to diamond Sutra this time, but to him doing it by himself like in chapter 511. But it seems he has to at least will for it to happen so if wouldn't be considered as passive.

Last edited:
1. I know what was and wasn't discussed. I was there when it happened.

2. Mori's own soul manipulation still is not passive.

Xeno Goku Win

I don't think there was any real comment analyzing the two and giving an assumption of victory for one, to give FRA. Small things at most.

I think someone has to start doing this.

Back