• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku can negate Low-High with Ki blasts, but I'm not sure in this key. Anyway I also give this to Chaos FRA.

Majin Buu saga, he negated Majin Boo's regen with his ki. Gohan may apply too, as he negated Cell's regen with his Ki.

Not negate, but bypass.

Cell has Low-High, while Buu has Mid-High - and Ki can kill both.of those guys.

Bypass is a better way to describe it.

Destroying those guys didn't come from a special property of Ki. It's because the things that killed them were way stronger than them.

Maverick Zero X said:
Destroying those guys didn't come from a special property of Ki. It's because the things that killed them were way stronger than them.
Buu was killed with the Spirit Bomb, however Cell, the one with Low-High regen was killed by a Kamehameha from a weakend Gohan.

Gohan said he had lost half of his power, he wasn't "way stronger" than Cell in that state at all.

And if I did my research right, Chaos scales >=7.2 Yottatons, while Goku scales >=13.5 Yottatons - so Goku should have the AP advantage.

The only thing that really lets Chaos win this is his Chaos Bind.

Yeah, literally zero Dragon Ball profiles have Regenerationn Negation (I believe this was rejected before), and those guys were beaten through sheer power as opposed to some special ability.

If you disagree then make a CRT, cuz you're arguing with an ability that's absent from the profile.

"and those guys were beaten through sheer power as opposed to some special ability.

If you disagree then make a CRT, cuz you're arguing with an ability that's absent from the profile."

First of all, they were arguing for BYPASSING Regen, not negating it. Major difference with different conotations.

Second of all, you simply cannon bypass regen like Low-High without being many magnitudes stronger than the thing you're blasting. It's simply not possible. Some people will argue that it's a weakness of Cell and that being <2x stronger than Cell would allow you to bypass his Regen when that makes absolutely no sense in the context of the show (As at that point, what's the point of even having Regen).

People have literally said that being about 2-ish times stronger than Cell will allow you to vaporize him which I have a serious problem with simply due to the fact that you'd be saying that simply with a 2x gap, the character's durability literally gets downgraded to less than jelly.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Definitely Chaos. He can immobilize Goku with the Chaos Bind and freeze him, Low-High regen also helps.
Goku has busted his way out of being frozen via Kaio-Ken, it's on his profile.

Maverick Zero X said:
This is Beginning of Z Goku.
Yeah but the principe is the same, it's an indication that Ki can resist time hax.

After if the level of ki needed is dependent on the time hax user or the target is another story, personaly i'm more of the opinion that time hax in general need gods of level of strenght to resist and it's not dependent on who is using said time hax but it's not really proven either way in the show.

Ki Blasts can vaporize the opponent with sufficient A.P , which is enough to surpass Low-High. Chaos still takes this.

I don't think even DBS Goku should have resistance to time stop anyways as it's more of a weakness of Hit's time skip as anyone stronger can overpower it but that's another topic.

Maverick Zero X said:
1. Chaos doesn't have Time hax
2. Goku doesn't have Resistance to Time Manipulation on his profile. Make a CRT or stop clogging the thread with this nonsense wank:

https://vsbattles.com/Board/vsbattles/Content_Revision?useskin=oasis

Edit: Okay that was harsh. Sorry about that. </div>
1 : Then what do you mean by 'chaos bind' ? it's litteraly just freezing Goku in ice ? paralysing him ? and the previous comment was mentioning when Hit froze Goku in time and you didn't correct him so assumed Chaos Bind was the same.

2 : he does, that's litteraly on his profile, what do you think Hit's time skip is ? a party trick ? lava manipulation ?

don't call what i said nonsense when your entier comment is 'REEEEE'.

We litteraly are here to discuss what each characters can do, deflecting every argument by 'make a CRT' is what is really clogging this thread right now, given how you keep posting that link.

Beginning of Z Goku doesn't have resistance to time stop, that's Super Goku. It's also not on this Goku's profile.

The Wright Way said:
Beginning of Z Goku doesn't have resistance to time stop, that's Super Goku. It's also not on this Goku's profile.
You don't understand what i meant.

Also he didn't say 'it's not on this Goku's profile', he said it's not Goku's profile in general (i don't even understand why we consider them seperated, it's litteraly the same character)

@Dragomer

1. Chaos Bind freezes the air around opponents. It isn't Time Manipulation, which Goku lacks Resistance to.

2. Read Son Goku (Toei).

Goku doesn't have Resistance to Time Manipulation. Get over yourself.

Goku for

1. Goku has a sizeable AP advantage
  2. enemies with regen is not something Goku never face before
  3. Chaos Bind freezes the air around opponents. It isn't Time Manipulation (which Goku lacks Resistance to)

1. Goku is not even twice as strong (Goku scales to 13 Yottatons while Chaos scales above a 7.2 Yottaton feat)

2. That's not an argument. You need to actually explain how he'd counter it.

3. What?

@Maverick Zero X

Goku holds the AP advantage as he scales above Piccolo and has dealt with enemies with Low-High regen before.

Gohan vs Cell is a prime example of this - Gohan and Cell were even with each other in that beam clash. Hell, Gohan was at the power disadvantage in that clash since he lost half of his strength from being injured by Cell previously.

So Chaos's regenerative capabilities don't give him any sort of advantage here, and to say they do is disingenuous.

The only thing that makes Chaos win this fight is his Chaos Bind freezing Goku.

Only, they do. You need to have a sizable ap advantage to overcome Cell's Regenerationn. It just meant that Gohan was strong enough to AP his way through it.

Goku is only slightly superior to a 13 Yottaton feat, while Chaos is vastly superior to Imperfect Dark Gaia, who performed a 7 Yottaton feat by just waking up. The AP gap is virtually nonexistent.

Goku doesn't have Regenerationn Negation on his profile, and I won't entertain that idea anymore. Saying Goku wins by negating Chaos' Regenerationn is disingenuous.

Maverick Zero X said:
Goku is only slightly superior to a 13 Yottaton feat, while Chaos is vastly superior to Imperfect Dark Gaia, who performed a 7 Yottaton feat by just waking up. The AP gap is virtually nonexistent.
Goku doesn't have Regenerationn Negation on his profile, and I won't entertain that idea anymore. Saying Goku wins by negating Chaos' Regenerationn is disingenuous.
Actually read what I wrote.

It isn't Regenerationn negation, it is bypassing Regenerationn through strength. And as shown in Gohan vs Cell, you don't need a large AP advantage to do that. As Gohan and Cell were even in their final confrontation, if not with Cell having the AP advantage.

You don't need a special ability to bypass Low-High.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Why is Cell even part of the discussion? Cell is in tier 4, this Goku didn't fight him.
Cell is apart of the discussion to showcase that Dragon Ball characters have fought other characters with Low-High Regenerationn.

Ki is Ki. It doesn't matter what point in the series it is, it is still the same energy substance.

If it isn't bypassing Regenerationn through sheer power then yes, that would be a special ability that would apparently apply to literally every Ki wielder, but that's absent from every Dragon Ball profile.

The cell situation was probably the result of the kamehameha amping AP beyond normal durability of characters, which is confirmed during the Saiyan saga by Raditz' scouter. That being said the attack Goku scales to is most certainly not a full power kamehameha so it's very likely he just vaporizes Chaos here like gohan did cell if he uses it.

Maverick Zero X said:
If it isn't bypassing Regenerationn through sheer power then yes, that would be a special ability that would apparently apply to literally every Ki wielder, but that's absent from every Dragon Ball profile.
But it IS bypassing Regenerationn through strength.

Regenerationn negation is absent from all Dragon Ball profiles because the characters that with Regenerationn they have killed, don't have their Regenerationn negated, but bypassed through strength.

That good old, "he can't regenerate, if there is nothing left for him to regenerate from."

That's what I keep ******* saying. What about this isn't perfectly clear?

Dragon Ball's writing doesn't change the fact that you need a strength advantage to bypass certain levels of Regenerationn. Gohan bypassed Cell's through shere power, therefore he's way stronger. That's not the case here, they're nearly even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back