• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs All tier 0 Tier 1-A TIER 1-B Tier 1-C Tier 2-A Tier 2-B and Tier 2-C

@Darkside857

What do you mean Goku can't one shot Zen'oh? Goku is beyond the concept of omnipotence itself of course he'd easily one shot Zen'oh who is, like, Saibamen level at best.

Dust Collector said:
@Darkside857
What do you mean Goku can't one shot Zen'oh? Goku is beyond the concept of omnipotence itself of course he'd easily one shot Zen'oh who is, like, Saibamen level at best.
Ok you are clearly joking and Zen'oh is the king of all, so drop your joke because no laughs are coming out of my mouth and Jim Gaffigan is 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x funnier than all of you combined and multiplied by 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Well there was one time that even his Oozaru form scared the Author and stated he is beyond his influence... So he likely solos.
That's likely in Dragonball Evolution which was terrible because I have never read that anywhere.

TheDarkSide857 said:
OuterversalRaditz said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Mand21 said:
Goku absorbed Super Saiyan God into his base and we all know God is omnipotent and absolute so Goku is omnipotent and absolute at BASE now he has Super Saiyan Beyond God 20x so he's basically 20x beyond omnipotence and there are only 7 tier 0 characters so not nearly enough to make him use half his power . Goku stomps with Kaioken 10x uwu
You're joking. Goku at Mastered Ultra Instinct reaches only Universal+, way weaker than the characters you listed here, especially the One Above All.
Jim Gaffigan is 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x funnier than all of you combined and multiplied by 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x.
Goku could be 974 septdecillion times universal just in SSB KKx20 my guy :^)
Your whole argument fell apart when you brought up 974 septdecillion times universal which means he could oneshot Zen'oh which is untrue.
That's actually untrue. The difference between universal and universal+ is hierarchical and Goku only became Universal+ upon breaking his shell and awakening Ultra Instinct, power which he then partially absorbed into his other forms just like he did with SSJG, allowing him to survive attacks at base and alongside with Vegeta put pressure on a heavily suppressed Jiren.

Goku is, even if we extremely lowball him, currently quite some times above Universal+ (this should be easy to deduce from him being Universal+ with current SSJB20x and several times above that with Mastered Ultra Instinct), which makes him infinitely above Universal. At a high-end he should be like... 1000x from high-end Full Power Super Saiyan, then let's say SSJG is a thousand times that and he's... a bilion times universal+? Even then there should be still a massive gap between him and Whis, much greater than the one there was between him and Beerus. Goku is by no means beyond Zen'oh. Zen'oh ***** on everybody, even Whis which is crazily above Universal+.

So quit trying to screw our jokes when you can't even be rational when doing so. It's just annoying, but there was a bit of fun when you were at least half right.

Also if Goku absorbed SSJG into his base, trained for 3 years and conquered SSJB...

Let's say my old ranks (0-C for definitions of omnipotence below how we quantify them, 0-B for our present tier 0 and 0-A for illogical things who would theoretically be above omnipotence as philosophically described) were right. Goku is shown growing from over 8000 to 90k ki on Namek trip which lasted one year so his power grows tenfold with every year of training.

He is 1000x stronger than omnipotence at base, then we get SSJB getting him like a million or billion times stronger than base and he's a trillion times above omnipotence. UI is like infinitely above that and Mastered UI is a step ahead from THAT.

Praise Goku, for he is Tier -1-B, an entire realm and one step ahead from omnipotence. uwu

Now, now, we know Tier 0 is True Infinity, right?

Goku shook an infinite void. Which infinity is truer than THAT? uwu

Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All of fiction and reality combined

This is extremely unfair. Goku gets stomped hard here. After all, Gohan Blanco has a power level of infinity divided by infinity multiplied by infinity^2.

GyroNutz said:
This is extremely unfair. Goku gets stomped hard here. After all, Gohan Blanco has a power level of infinity divided by infinity multiplied by infinity^2.
I disagree strongly, Goku is unboundedly above Absolute Infinity which is the big omega symbol.

I disagree strongly, Goku is unboundedly above Absolute Infinity which is the big omega symbol.

Ah, I see. You haven't been following the lore.

SPOILERS DOWN BELOW

When Gohan Blanco went into his new form Ultra Blanco 100 por ciento, he was able to beat Homer Simpson Calvo in a staring contest, who is baseline omega. This same Homer Simpson was able to beat God in the Simpsons Video Game, in an infinitely weaker state.

GyroNutz said:
Ah, I see. You haven't been following the lore.
SPOILERS DOWN BELOW

When Gohan Blanco went into his new form Ultra Blanco 100 por ciento, he was able to beat Homer Simpson Calvo in a staring contest, who is baseline omega. This same Homer Simpson was able to beat God in the Simpsons Video Game, in an infinitely weaker state.

If it was a countable infinite there then Goku still stomps

Seththeprogrammer goku can at least damage a multiversal plus anti monitor and spectre. But he also said that goku destroying thousands of universes is wank... I supposed goku beats the 2C beings and possibly a few 2B beings but gets beaten by supreme kai of time who is stronger than cannon zeno for merging several timelines... Even though he said beerus is multi universal... I am very confused here.

Animation rewind goku solos almost all of them for taking on thought robot (if not all of them since he is always meant to win).

By the way, this challenge is an impudence, for a god called Cosmic Goku.

His somewhat weaker friend alone is enough to erase every Tier 0.

The speech is of course by Cosmic Vegeta.

Vegeta Infinit
His hateful Eternal Blasts of Infinity have no definition, no concept and no rules.

goku looses. brawl meta knight can defeat him with ease. dash attack then up b a couple of times and goku is done for.

Back