• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Bowser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1.- 3-C GT Goku vs Peak Bowser.
Good bye bowser by fsalkatras-d4ntlz0
Round 2.- 3-A SSBKKX10 Goku vs Bowser with his Black Hole

Speed equalized

Goku wins eaisly.

He has much higher durability than Bowser and has much more in his arsenal. He is the better martial artist overall. While Goku may be clumsy outside of the ring, in it he is a genius, whereas bowser isn't.

Bowser out haxxes Goku in round 1, and is faster. Round 2 is a stomp, as the black hole is with prep. It's like putting Demigra against Arceus.

However, clearing some things up. Bowser is also a genius in the ring, or at least far from inexperienced and clumsy. Goku does have better experience though

Bowser may be a powerhouse and got back up from all he's been through when capturing the princess and such, but would Goku do "the bigger they come, the harder they fall" against the Koopa King's size or something? I'll check the feat comparison between the prodigy Saiyan and the Koopa King in another time.

Round 1: Bowser wins with hax.

Round 2: Goku probably wins since the black hole scales to none of Bowser's other stats.

Round 1 would go to bowser with his hax, unless goku can spam IT over and over again, which I'm sure he didn't do that in GT. Round 2 would go to goku for reasons above.

KillitwithC4 said:
Round 1 would go to bowser with his hax, unless goku can spam IT over and over again, which I'm sure he didn't do that in GT. Round 2 would go to goku for reasons above.
Didn't he do that against Nuova Shenron when charging the Kamehameha by warping to different areas?

Well, I guess for round 1, it would be a sort-of close match, cause goku can get lucky and catch bowser off guard and wins, or bowser lands one of his hax abilities and he loses.

Goku 7 (The Queen Diclonius, KillitwithC4, Sunwukong1986, BruceTheBatman, Cropfist, The Real Cal Howard, and Gokuiscool144). Bowser 0 Though I'm unsure if we should count GT goku since people will take that down for being a hax stomp.

With all due respect, the fairest match you don't think should count, but the obvious stomp you're counting? If that's the case, then I'm closing this unless someone convinces this otherwise.

It's also a stomp when someone is 5X Universal is fighting someone with galaxy level durabiity and his universal stat isn't combat applicable.

If that's the case, then we shouldn't even use bowser's black hole since his durability isn't up to par, and some people in the future will take those matches down for being unfair.

If you're talking about this match, then yes. I said that in the beginning. If you're talking about Bowser's page, then no, because this is a character indexing site first, battle board second.

The real cal howard said:
It's also a stomp when someone is 5X Universal is fighting someone with galaxy level durabiity and his universal stat isn't combat applicable.
Goku is not 5x universal. I don't even think he's universal, period, in all honesty. Shaking a universe is nothing similar to breaking it entirely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back