• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Goku when he fought Raditz

speed is equalized

Who wins?

Goku_Without_Weights.jpg
Garou11.png

Goku: 7

Garou: 1

Goku's KHH should be strong enough to override Garou's regen. Goku is also the more skilled combatant, and his durability is naturally above his AP, so he can take more damage than Garou can dish out, probably.

If anything, the opponent needs to be out cold for several hours for it to be a BFR victory, so Goku might drag himself to Korin's Tower and get a zenkai? OvO

Anyway, Goku wins IMO.

The Ap is kinda irrelavent since he wont be able to tag Garou. Garou can also me memorize his fighting style. He's a fighting Genius.

You know just SAYING these things aren't going to help, what would help is referencing specific feats or statements.

Ight i'll post scans.

Now we got two fighters who are near equal in speed.

Goku has range advantage

Garou has Regen, and Adaptive evolution.

Goku has fought someone with regen before, so he knows how to deal with that. And he's adapted to fighting styles before, so it's adaptation vs adaptation.

Theglassman12 said:
Goku has fought someone with regen before, so he knows how to deal with that. And he's adapted to fighting styles before, so it's adaptation vs adaptation.
Been a while since i watch the original db. Who did he fight with Garou's level of Regenerationn?

I don't know about you, but Low-Mid isn't enough Regen to survive being blasted by the Kamehameha at max power. Those things tend to leave no body to regen from.

As you can see he can incapacitate while also returning your strength back 2 fold.

http://*********.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man/Punch-049?id=369907#5

Uhhh I feel that it's probably more that Garou simply outclassed that guy in the first place rather than "Returning your strength back 2 fold" literally.

Akreious said:
Uhhh I feel that it's probably more that Garou simply outclassed that guy in the first place rather than "Returning your strength back 2 fold" literally.
It's the fighting style. That's what Charanko was explaining. It's the art of deflection.

Akreious said:
I don't know about you, but Low-Mid isn't enough Regen to survive being blasted by the Kamehameha at max power. Those things tend to leave no body to regen from.
To ppl who cant tank it.

Both of them were equals, goku is slightly stronger than garou, and has more teachers than Faron had. Also his reactive evolution will wear him out eventually.

Theglassman12 said:
Both of them were equals, goku is slightly stronger than garou, and has more teachers than Faron had. Also his reactive evolution will wear him out eventually.
Doesnt need to adapt. Goku wouldnt be able to land a hit.

Theglassman12 said:
Speed is equalized. So he'll hit.
Actually that doesnt make a difference. Saitama was much faster than Garou, but he was analyzing his breathing, movements, and stuuf and dodging before he even started attacking.

Equalizing speed really only puts garou at an advanatge with his martial arts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back