• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using IT on Medaka would just make her learn the ability and use it better than Goku does by definition of her ability The End. By that logic, All Fiction reverts her death and she simply teleports back to Goku using a better version of IT after resurrecting.

Again, I don't think Goku can even escape his own universe bust, so it's very unlikely he'd attempt to do that. Even though UI is bloodlusted, he is far from being this reckless and stupid, which is completely out-of-character for Goku. I think that's what Cal was referring to in your reply, anyway.

Considering medaka can erase her death with all fiction and her hero status makes ppl commit pis, and all medaka needs is a single attack to end goku, don't think goku's speed makes a difference, medaka wins, goku is still just a 3-D being but with 4-D power, all fiction will work just fine.

Chamesthehero said:
Again, I don't think Goku can even escape his own universe bust
isnt the kaioshin realm seperate from where the realm earth is? So by that logic kaioshins realm goes boom and the earth realm still exists And as i said the ki ball wont blow up instantly, it will have a timer until it blows up, giving goku and the kais a chance to survive.

Ôû¬he can IT in and out of the kaioshin realm whenever he wants to

Ôû¬she may learn IT or any of his abilities but still has to act upon it it to use it. which will take years for her to do so (in goku's pov)

Can she resurrect herself when there is nothing to "resurrect" from?

I'm actually curious about this myself.

If Medaka's completely obliterated, can she still come back?

TheC2 said:
Can she resurrect herself when there is nothing to "resurrect" from?
I'm actually curious about this myself.
If Medaka's completely obliterated, can she still come back?

If it's jsut her body, sure. Goku would need to destory her soul to finish her. He has no normal soul destruction in his move set. As for universe busting, I guess it's OoC, but super's plot would beg to differ.

Through observation or word-of-mouth, Medaka's The End could make her master powers that do not exceed her physical capabilities in a very quick amount of time, not years. Using IT to BFR her would simply make her copy the ability and return back to wherever Goku is after coming back from death.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Considering medaka can erase her death with all fiction and her hero status makes ppl commit pis, and all medaka needs is a single attack to end goku, don't think goku's speed makes a difference, medaka wins, goku is still just a 3-D being but with 4-D power, all fiction will work just fine.
If that is the case, even with Goku's speedblitz, Medaka's passive abilities, infinite resurrection, nigh-unlimited stamina, Scar Dead, Book Maker, plus potentially copying Goku's techniques such as Flight, IT, Precognition, and ki-based attacks should be enough to take him down eventually, while Goku has no means of actually killing Medaka for good.

My vote changes in favor of Medaka.

@ApiesDeathbyLazors

Thank you for that.

This gives me an idea for a Medaka thread.

As for the current thread:

I believe Medaka takes this. Goku has no true way to put her down and her hax basically laughs in his face.

Chamesthehero said:
Through observation or word-of-mouth, Medaka's The End could make her master powers that do not exceed her physical capabilities in a very quick amount of time, not years.

If that is the case, even with Goku's speedblitz, Medaka's passive abilities, infinite resurrection, nigh-unlimited stamina, Scar Dead, Book Maker, plus potentially copying Goku's techniques such as Flight, IT, Precognition, and ki-based attacks should be enough to take him down eventually, while Goku has no means of actually killing Medaka for good.

My vote changes in favor of Medaka.
I meant that a "Very quick amount time" for medaka is a decade for goku.

And 4d universe busting is not "going to killing her for good"?

He would universe bust as long as the super dragon balls exist. Dude doesnt even care multiple universes are gonna die as long as he can wish them back

And no way shes resurrecting when the realm she was in doesnt even exist anymore

Ôû¬Kaioshin realm is in a seperate space from where the realm earth is in, thus earth is not going to blow up as well.

So to those saying "he wont do that he will die!" Or "OoC!!"

No.

I think you're misunderstanding the point.

I'd assume that destroying the universe =/= killing Medaka, as All Fiction would activate after her death and bring her back to life. Your analogies don't make a whole lot of sense when you start to consider that AP alone doesn't automatically disables All Fiction.

At this point, I think I have explained enough, so I won't bother repeating myself on this issue any further.

Chamesthehero said:
I think you're misunderstanding the point.
I'd assume that destroying the universe =/= killing Medaka, as All Fiction would activate after her death and bring her back to life.
But destroying her soul works while reality destruction wont? ...k

erasing a drawing on a paper is like Existence erasure

Obliterating the paper itself is universe busting

So whats more powerful? erasing the drawing or destroying the paper itself?

Cause "destroying the paper" is exactly what goku's gonna do

and yes my vote goes for goku

Seriously, universe busting can't stop her. Medaka can just All Fiction to delete that effect like it nerver happen.

Medaa got this with reasons that other stated above.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Seriously, universe busting can't stop her. Medaka can just All Fiction to delete that effect like it nerver happen.

Medaa got this with reasons that other stated above.

But soul destruction/existence erasure could work?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Reguardless of whether or not a universe bust would work, All Fiction cancels her death and she's copied IT but better so now she's back infront of Goku and the whole Kaioshin realm is destroyed for nothing.

I guess, after the discussion, the confirmed voting tally looks like this:

Medaka: 6; Chamesthehero, Unforgiven0815, Xanxussama1010, TheC2, Celestial Pegasus, ApiesDeathbyLazors

Goku: 1; The Koitern

One more vote for Medaka and we should start the 24-hour grace period.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Reguardless of whether or not a universe bust would work, All Fiction cancels her death and she's copied IT but better so now she's back infront of Goku and the whole Kaioshin realm is destroyed for nothing.
then again Soul attacks/EE could put her down but universe destruction no? ............

Can someone explain to me how Soul attacks/ Existance erasure can put medaka down but Universe destruction on a 4d scale wont work

isn't this a stomp even with blitz goku can't win at all??? I mean the best he can do is when a ki blasts destroys body she just comes back no? (Note not voting)

@Apies yes its 24 hours unless unanimous that's how long it lasts

TISSG7Redgrave said:
isn't this a stomp even with blitz goku can't win at all???
Everybody's ignoring the fact that 4-d universe busting is waay more effective than simply erasing their existence/soul.

idk that seems raw AP with MUI he would one hit her but...its raw AP at the end of the day AFAIK.

@Cham is it even possible to add at this point i mean...the hax is...concerning to say the least

i love how people are willing to restrict capacity for goku to win😅

Anyway, just all Fiction and Book Maker is enough

The Koitern said:
Isnt the hero disabled?
There is no rule for it other than Medaka's profile advising to disable it if the opponent cannot counter it.

However, the OP literally says 'No restrictions'.

Why are you doing that on a Medaka Box and Dragon Ball thread?

The Hero is disabled and he still has not chance to win. Medaka will always come back after Goku kills her as she can undo her death, and he can't erase her from existence. Also universe busting won't help him as she can undo that too.

you said it yourself existence erasure works then why would universe busting in a 4d scale not work? The universe would cease to exist as well as medaka, how is she coming back when herself along the universe do not exist anymore and plus you would need high godly regen to survive such a thing. While her all fiction is on the level of low godly

Existence erasure won't work, All Fiction is already resistant to that. Also destruction =/= erasure. Now on to the main point.

Why is Goku Vs Medaka a stomp? Cus Medaka solos the verse, she can do what Zeno was stated to do much quicker, zeno needs to charge up the ki balls and then destroy the universe, while Medaka just thinks and "erases" multiple. No soul hax from the DB verse will work on Medaka due to everything being an attack, and yeah "encounter". Medaka mind reads and knows whatever goku will try to do and just blitzes goku with All Fiction. Medaka might aswell be invisible to Goku due to Unknown Hero. Depending on how we take goku's power ups to work Medaka could even copy that. Medaka copies everything that is a skill, so if UI counts as a skill and not just "power level" (it's not a power level, it's just having ur body react faster than ur mind) then Medaka can copy UI too (not become as strong but have her potential boosted greatly same as goku's potential did). The moment Goku comes close to Medaka Scar Dead will "obliterate" him. Weightened Words will also work, goku activates UI, medaka says "kneel bitch" and he kneels. Use bookmaker to make goku fodder, need i go on?

And those are just abilities that have showings, im not even counting abilities like "instant movement skill" which would make Medaka see goku on a time stop. The point is Hax Vs Strength is just unfair, someone close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back