• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku wins.

Baryon naruto cant uses anything outside of H2H and Goku is comparable if not superior in terms of skill in martial arts.
Goku also has the range and AOE advantage this is while ignoring that Naruto is running on a time limit where he constantly gets weaker and weaker before he dies, counteracting any potential AP advantage he has.

Goku for Shadow's reasons.

Baryon Mode Naruto's fighting style is limited to taijutsu, in which Goku will have the advantage due to his experience, skill, range, and mobility advantage that he'll have over Baryon Mode's limited range of motion.

Then there's the fact that Naruto constantly gets weaker before finally dying or completely running out of juice, which means that he can't sustain a long drawn out battle.

Finally, his life absorption ability is all but useless against anyone that doesn't have a few hours to live, which obviously does not apply to Goku here.

Last edited:
Hmmm... this match-up is pretty awkward since the fox man pretty much haxxes the monkey to death in the six paths key yet the Baryon key essentially a worst gate of death actively nerfs him and as stated FRA it essentially gives the monkey the W.

Where does DBZ's Low 5-B even come from?

They kinda just randomly jump from 5-C to Low 5-B between Pre-King Kai Training Goku and Post-King Kai Training with no real explanation as far as I can see.

This is a stomp, this is a stomp, this cannot be added, Naruto is a baseline Low 5-B here that gets weaker eventually, and after few time he will turn back to base form and he cannot use his hax in baryon mode outside life steal that worked in a character that was already in the end of life and it didnt even killed him, this cannot be added

Where does DBZ's Low 5-B even come from?

They kinda just randomly jump from 5-C to Low 5-B between Pre-King Kai Training Goku and Post-King Kai Training with no real explanation as far as I can see.
Bro what?

Nappa is small planet level.

Vegeta scales above that and is Planet level with a power level of 18,000 (To destroy a planet you need 10,000).

Goku after dying trains with King Kai and gets stronger with a power level of over 9,000 making him a planet buster.

He drops Nappa. Fights Vegeta with kaioken x3 and bops him and Vegeta gets mad and uses big bang attack rising his power level to 24k and Goku matches theis with Kamehameha with Kaioken x4.

And beats him then the two get a Zenkai boost and stronger.

C'mon man DB has reached Cosmic In Tiers and you still tryna debunk characters being planet level.

Bro what?

Nappa is small planet level.

Vegeta scales above that and is Planet level with a power level of 18,000 (To destroy a planet you need 10,000).

Goku after dying trains with King Kai and gets stronger with a power level of over 9,000 making him a planet buster.

He drops Nappa. Fights Vegeta with kaioken x3 and bops him and Vegeta gets mad and uses big bang attack rising his power level to 24k and Goku matches theis with Kamehameha with Kaioken x4.

And beats him then the two get a Zenkai boost and stronger.

C'mon man DB has reached Cosmic In Tiers and you still tryna debunk characters being planet level.
I'm not trying to debunk anything, you need to reread what I said extra hard this time and stop being so passive aggressive.

I asked where does Low 5-B even come from because there is no calc or justification for them to jump from 5-C to Low 5-B

But now I've realized that it probably comes from downscaling from Goku's Kaioken.

i have to agree with Bernkastell and TheUltimate this is clearly a stomp

Naruto can't use his hax and gradually will become weaker

while Goku has everything

this match can't be added

853440520440250378.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back