• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Saitama

Well now Saitama is 5-B so he has a bigger power advantage.

Goku Speed: 0.54c up to 2.16c with Kaioken x4
Saitama Speed: Enough to casually blitz characters faster than 4.33c

So Saitama can likely blitz him pretty easily
Also doesn't Saitama massively upscales from his own AP?, how do we know Goku is able do hurt him?, don't forgetting about Saitama's LS superiority

I really don't see Goku winning here, his only advantage is skill, which doesn't help when the oponent scale this much above him.

Speed is equalized. Goku's martial arts bs+ ki sensing+ sensing tge opponet based on air pressure/changes+ flight + after image means saitma ain't tagging him. Plus goku kinda outskills so my vote goes for goku [of this isn't a stomp ofcourse]

Goku outskills hard assuming the scale to the same value
one vote for goku
Speed is equalized. Goku's martial arts bs+ ki sensing+ sensing tge opponet based on air pressure/changes+ flight + after image means saitma ain't tagging him. Plus goku kinda outskills so my vote goes for goku [of this isn't a stomp ofcourse]
one vote for goku
Well now Saitama is 5-B so he has a bigger power advantage.

Goku Speed: 0.54c up to 2.16c with Kaioken x4
Saitama Speed: Enough to casually blitz characters faster than 4.33c

So Saitama can likely blitz him pretty easily
Also doesn't Saitama massively upscales from his own AP?, how do we know Goku is able do hurt him?, don't forgetting about Saitama's LS superiority

I really don't see Goku winning here, his only advantage is skill, which doesn't help when the oponent scale this much above him.
one vote for saitama

speed equal
Speed is equalized.
Oh, i didn't read that, sorry, anyways i still thinking that Saitama scaling far above his own AP should be taking account, how would Goku be able to hurt someone that scales so much above him? Saitama tanks hits comparables to Goku's Kaiokenx2 with no damage at all, and KKx3 is just a x1.5 to that so Saitama would likely be unaffected with that too, and KKx4 maybe is able to do him superficial damage but Goku will get tired easily to the point that even Yajirobe can hurt him, so Saitama would easily defeat him in a few minutes or less.

I mean Goku's haxs are far better but he doesn't have anything to negate Saitama's Dura which should be able to tank everything Goku throw at him with no damage, or at least very, very minor damage, also, Goku get's tired along with time when he's using the Kaio-ken.

Maybe Goku's best oportunity is to use the Genkidama cause i don't see Goku's hits damaging Saitama, the Genkidama by the other hand would be able to kill someone that is much more powerfull than him like Oozaru Vegeta, but i think Saitama has oportunity to dodge it.

I understand Goku's abilities superiority but the power difference is just too much.

If Goku is baseline (I don’t think he is) then he’s getting pieced by Saitama given how heavily Saitama upscales from the stuff he scales to.

Back