• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs saitama

frieza saga goku

Post balding saitama

Both 4A
Speed is equalized
SBA

Does Goku start in Super Saiyan? If so, Edit: he has roughly a 5x AP advantage, so he should start in base form. Saitama's combat growth under standard circumstances is unknown and can't be reliably applied due to that though he'd likely be growing along with Goku. Seeing as Goku isn't bloodlusted and isn't the type to go for a quick win, I'd imagine Saitama catch's up and they start fighting on a more even level. Saitama ironically has a pretty big skill advantage in melee combat when he gets serious, but Goku has a ridiculously large arsenal of abilities by comparison in addition to a huge range advantage and more experience.

It's hard to say who'd grow faster between them due to the lack of context of Saitama's basic growth level, and Goku's lack of solid reactive evolution feats in Z. They would have comparable stamina to each other as well. Honestly I'm not sure who takes it, I'll opt to just sit back and wait before voting. But, if we were to opt to throwing accelerated development and reactive growth out the window due to the vagueness of how fast either of them would/could grow, I'd probably side with Goku due to his arsenal advantage.

Last edited:
Base Goku is 3.37 ExaFoe
Kaioken x10 Goku is 33.7 ExaFoe
Saitama is 33.7 ExaFoe
Kaioken x20 Goku is 67.4 ExaFoe
SSJ Goku is 168.5 ExaFoe
Oh yeah I forgot Saitama only accounts for half of the power of the SPS.

Ok so Goku should start in base form then.

Oh yeah I forgot Saitama only accounts for half of the power of the SPS.

Ok so Goku should start in base form then.
Saitama scales to damaging garou, and both of them tanked the full value. Saitama was capable of overpowering garou badly the moment he announced that he could use his full strength, meaning they both scale to it, even if they only did half of the feat.

Does Goku start in Super Saiyan? If so, Edit: he has roughly a 5x AP advantage, so he should start in base form. Saitama's combat growth under standard circumstances is unknown and can't be reliably applied due to that though he'd likely be growing along with Goku. Seeing as Goku isn't bloodlusted and isn't the type to go for a quick win, I'd imagine Saitama catch's up and they start fighting on a more even level. Saitama ironically has a pretty big skill advantage in melee combat when he gets serious, but Goku has a ridiculously large arsenal of abilities by comparison in addition to a huge range advantage and more experience.

It's hard to say who'd grow faster between them due to the lack of context of Saitama's basic growth level, and Goku's lack of solid reactive evolution feats in Z. They would have comparable stamina to each other as well. Honestly I'm not sure who takes it, I'll opt to just sit back and wait before voting. But, if we were to opt to throwing accelerated development and reactive growth out the window due to the vagueness of how fast either of them would/could grow, I'd probably side with Goku due to his arsenal advantage.
Yes he starts in base

Iirc inverse square law isnt applied if they are at the epicenter, since they would tanked the entire value. Though, I dont remember, if they didn't, ignore this

Let's just take whatever the value is given on the profile now for this matchup please don't fight over it

On Saitama's profile it just says "Provided half of the strength contained in Serious Punch2" there's nothing that confirms (by the wiki) he scales to the full blast of it if I'm not mistaken

On Saitama's profile it just says "Provided half of the strength contained in Serious Punch2" there's nothing that confirms (by the wiki) he scales to the full blast of it if I'm not mistaken
So is Ziller being Ziller.

Alright, so Goku in base would need Kaioken x10 to get on Saitama's level. Thought my problem is that Goku would just be a x2 Saitama with Kaioken x20, something that Saitama can easily overcome through AD given its exponential nature.

Even SSJ Goku wouldn't change much, as he'd just start as x3 Saitama.

So I guess it's a stomp.

i dont know if it did come to a conclusion, but i think either Goku speed blitz or Satiama ads
this might be a incon then cause goku can raise his speed with multipliers and blitz saitama but there is also a chance that his ad can catch upto him

Cosmic garou's durability scales to the full blast, saitama started stomping him, garou copied him afterwards, they scale to it.
Yes, this is on the profiles, but Strym being Strym finds a way to not read when you don't spoon-feed it to him (even though I already explained this at the start)

Back