• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShionAH

He/Him
Speed is equalized for the obvious reason
Both of them are Low 2-C
Şakir has all the eqipment

In case Şakir gets HDE in the future its restricted

Şakir: 2
Goku:
Inconclusive:

7ccqb0.jpg

Last edited:
Reasons? Mind hax is already fixed.
First, Shakir's durability negation is completely with a gun, and this gun is extremely slow. So his attacks won't even touch Goku.

Secondly, the whole thing about stopping time is complete nonsense. Why can't he stop the rain when he can stop cars etc.? And if he can't do that, how can he claim to have complete control over time?

And the L2C AP stuff is totally wank. Seriously, do I even need to respond to that kind of thing? lol

First, Shakir's durability negation is completely with a gun, and this gun is extremely slow. So his attacks won't even touch Goku.
Speed is =
Secondly, the whole thing about stopping time is complete nonsense. Why can't he stop the rain when he can stop cars etc.? And if he can't do that, how can he claim to have complete control over time?
Because animation error. Şakir states he stopped time and he can control it then shows time manipulation by going back.
If he baseline, Goku one shot him.
Idk if he is baseline he is 4D

Speed is =
Characters speed is equal. The firing speed of the gun is separate from the characters.
Because animation error. Şakir states he stopped time and he can control it then shows time manipulation by going back.
"Animation error" Really? Is it a joke?
Şakir states he stopped time and he can control it then shows time manipulation by going back.
So he couldn't stop it. Is such an "animation error" really possible? What does it mean to say he can stop time but he can't stop the rain? lmao

Speed equal does not mean equal attack speed.
It does. Combat speed is =
Goku has 4d ap he can hit him. Here my vote will go to Goku
He can but goku never goes full god mode on his opponents. Giving şakir a chance
Characters speed is equal. The firing speed of the gun is separate from the characters.
Goku is equalized to subsonic and the gun is much faster since they cannot dodge it.
"Animation error" Really? Is it a joke?

So he couldn't stop it. Is such an "animation error" really possible? What does it mean to say he can stop time but he can't stop the rain? lmao
Its obviously a error. If you cant see that then theres a problem with your sense tbh-
Time stop doesnt even matter here since goku resists it but Its still obviously a error (Like how goku can get hurt by rocks its dumb but it doesnt make him 10-B.)

Since speed is =
By SBA goku will be subsonic and şakirs gun is way above subsonic since it blitz them.

It still doesn't change the fact how ridiculous the AP part is. I don't think the wiki should include such wanky profiles.

Seriously, there is no such thing as Shakir seeing his universe or other universes as fiction.

It still doesn't change the fact how ridiculous the AP part is. I don't think the wiki should include such wanky profiles.
Theres barely any wank- the only one you can say is Low 2-C ones (A few of my friends said it is legit. Maybe the time stop) thats it.
Seriously, there is no such thing as Shakir seeing his universe or other universes as fiction.
The links are there.

Theres barely any wank- the only one you can say is Low 2-C ones (A few of my friends said it is legit. Maybe the time stop) thats it.
Well, would you consider bringing your friends here?
The links are there.
Well, those links don't show that. Should that make them L2C because they just enter into a game and say, "oh now we're in the game and this is a fiction."?

Goku is in Ultra Instinct according to SBA and from the image above, he is literally giving his all in this key so he will attack without holding back and simply destroy everything with a Ki blast

Back