• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku vs toriko
Ok, time for this again

Goku vs Toriko

Cell game saga Goku and Red Consumed Toriko in this fight

Fight at Hungry-la_Island

Speed equalized

Start at 10m distance

Ok, who is the winner?

Toriko sends him flying hundreds of thousands kilometers with a single casual punch,in case if Goku survives.I guess he doesn't.White Oni doesn't even needed.

Torino takes this

Homu's only real advantage is his overall skill and statistics amp, that said Toriko himself easily has the AP to compensate, if not have a straight up advantage and is far more versatile

Also, the opponents this Toriko has fought and outwitted honestly make opponents Goku has fought look like a Joke (Bear in mind he beat Acacia through Wit)

Toriko 6/10

Toriko beats Goku even in CQC via Monkey Style and supernatural luck,Toriko's supernatural luck makes all kamehamehas ki blasts and punches to just miss him.

This is a stomp,White Oni was able to destroy even stronger Acacia by touching him.

While I completely disagree with large star Toriko, if we use these stats, you'd need Buu Saga Goku to be able to defeat Toriko

Xanxussama1010 said:
So... is this a stomped? Should I change to Buu saga Goku instead?
Toriko wins easily, but he doesnt stomp, goku has flight on his side and shunkan ido.

Well, I guess that this is still not a stomped. So I remain with current condition

Goku: 0

Toriko: 3 (Dzhindzholia, Gar, Pachi)

^A stomp?Flight isn't that big advantage to Goku who fights in close combat most of the time and when hegoes CQC he gets rekt here.

^A stomp?Flight isn't that big afvantage to Goku who fights in close combat most of the time and when hegoes CQC he gets rekt here.

Maby I am a little annoying and ask this question for a couple of times but can someone explain me why isn't this a stomp?

Starting distance 10m?Toriko oneshots,already fought flying opponents,his luck can repel multiple planet sized attacks,his punches have planet lvl range or even bigger.Enbu allows him to parry stronger attacks,has omnidirectional attacks and danmaku wich allows him to overwhelm his opponent,has defensive abilities,has infinity kugi punch that requiers only one punch,has Regenerationn and even stronger demon inside himself who isn't even needed in this fight.

With starting distance of 10m Goku has 0 chances to win.

He doesnt have control over his gourmet luck.

White Oni is a last resort and wont happen here.

Toriko doesnt hold an AP advantage enough to oneshot Goku.

@PaChi2

Gourmet luck is passive.

He holds the AP advantage.Neo was stated to devour countlesse of stars,Neo is above Demon King who is larger than stars and Acacia with Neo absorbed is even stronger,Toriko with Red Oni Absorbed is => Neo Acacia,and White's finger>every character combined.

Goku gets Kugi Punched.

Also this .

JohnCenaNation said:
Toriko is Solar System level plus he is much faster than Goku, Goku gets blized and murked before he can even react.
Tokiro is not Solar System level and speed is equalized, no blitzing

Overlord775 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Toriko is Solar System level plus he is much faster than Goku, Goku gets blized and murked before he can even react.
Tokiro is not Solar System level and speed is equalized, no blitzing
He is leveled "possibly higher" in his profile. So yes, he is solar system level.

Dzhindzholia said:
Maby I am a little annoying and ask this question for a couple of times but can someone explain me why isn't this a stomp?
Starting distance 10m?Toriko oneshots,already fought flying opponents,his luck can repel multiple planet sized attacks,his punches have planet lvl range or even bigger.Enbu allows him to parry stronger attacks,has omnidirectional attacks and danmaku wich allows him to overwhelm his opponent,has defensive abilities,has infinity kugi punch that requiers only one punch,has Regenerationn and even stronger demon inside himself who isn't even needed in this fight.

With starting distance of 10m Goku has 0 chances to win.
Add Ultimate Routine and Toriko can do this too, plus even if goku can hurt him his gourmet luck can heal him and this is work even against Acacia anti regen and I believe he can summon blue demon as well to fight with him(Toriko can summon Red and Blue demon when is he dozens of times weaker than this form).

So yes this is Stomp.

I guess i give this to Toriko for reasons above, wouldn't EOS Toriko have higher AP then even a Fully Powered Perfect Cell? I'm not talking about Super Perfect Cell, i mean the Cell that got stomped by SSJ2 Gohan, if so, then if Perfect Cell used his Full Powered against Goku, then i think it might turn out like ASSJ Vegeta vs Suppressed Perfect Cell, so since EOS Toriko is At Least High 4-C, possibly higher, while Perfect Cell is High 4-C, so Peak Toriko should have higher AP then even Perfect Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back