• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Vegeta

Current Universe 6 arc states (Both have super saiyn blue at this point)

Win by Death

No one is bloodlusted

In character

Fight takes place on namek.

As a as a respectable Goku fanboy i'll say he wins. Jk, Goku really wins IMO, in the manga Vegeta couldn't catch up Goku because he kept IT'ing away, Goku has more techniques and Vegeta's temper will be a problem for himself

Alexcar3000 said:
As a as a respectable Goku fanboy i'll say he wins. Jk, Goku really wins IMO, in the manga Vegeta couldn't catch up Goku because he kept IT'ing away, Goku has more techniques and Vegeta's temper will be a problem for himself
But goku is too relaxed and isn't the one to kill straight away.

Alexcar3000 said:
TripleX6 said:
See I think Vegeta's Final flash in god form could overpower Goku's KameKameha.
I think it really can go either way, so...stalemate?
Well I think his gatlick gun could stalemate it but his final flash could overpower it, eventually....after a lot of screaming.

Goku he has far better Techniques whiel vegeta only a has a better Durability but his Personality / Cockyness alsways cost his Fights

Goku is more versatile than Vegeta so Goku wins though it would be close and like TripleX6 said lots and lots of screaming

Majin Vegeta vs. SSJ2 Goku answers this question.Goku is far too relaxed while Vegeta will do a dirty tactic if its needed ie. Vegeta vs Monster Zarbon and Majin Vegeta vs. SSJ2 Goku.

Vegeta beats Goku in a bloodlusted match, Vegeta is experience with dirty tricks. In character Goku wins since he can spam IT and is generally calm (Vegeta loses nerve and focus if he gets frustrated)

Faisal Shourov said:
Vegeta beats Goku in a bloodlusted match, Vegeta is experience with dirty tricks. In character Goku wins since he can spam IT and is generally calm (Vegeta loses nerve and focus if he gets frustrated)
ok that is if bloodlusted but in character it is kinda obvious that Goku will win cause he is shown to be more powerful than Vegeta

it is kinda obvious that Goku will win cause he is shown to be more powerful than Vegeta

When? it was never stated or shown that Goku is more than Vegeta,infact Goku himself admitted that Vegeta might have already surpassed him when he met Vegeta when he arrived at Beerus planet.

So this is to the death, i think vegeta has it in the bag. His fighting technique is overall better than goku's.

Though goku does have instant transmission, which could prove to be troulbe some but goku needs to concentrate to even use it.

Goku wouldn't have enough time to make a strong spirit bomb either, so that is out of the question.

Possible its a tie in the end,but vegeta is just a savage, hell he used to break necks and headbutt people to kill them too.

Salavtore said:
So this is to the death, i think vegeta has it in the bag. His fighting technique is overall better than goku's.
Though goku does have instant transmission, which could prove to be troulbe some but goku needs to concentrate to even use it.

Goku wouldn't have enough time to make a strong spirit bomb either, so that is out of the question.

Possible its a tie in the end,but vegeta is just a savage, hell he used to break necks and headbutt people to kill them too.
Adding more, to goku's instant transmission, I'm aware goku can do a kamehameha and use transmission just before the initial blast as he did against cell. how ever i doubt vegeta would give him the time to charge a kamehameha in a battle to the death. (ofcourse knowing DBZ characters, they tend to let their enemy charge...)

When i think goku vs vegeta, i always think back to the times goku needed back up agains't vegeta in the Sayain saga of dbz. Then how vegeta plays dirty when he was Majinn. He wasn't showing a tiny bit of mercy towards frieza in Revival of F too.

But hey, goku can be just as savage, if goku fought vegeta like he fought frieza in the freiza saga of DBZ then i'd say he would win.

Stalemate Goku may have IT to throw Vegeta off-balance but Vegeta has already seen most of Goku's tricks in action and he is experienced enough to not fall for them.

Back