• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The high-end is accepted iirc (which unfortunately isn't in the comments and I forgot who said it), meaning he's actually 22x above baseline.

If that's the case I think Superman one shots, but I get this dreaded feeling like either User or Shadow is gonna come and debunk me on that.

Sure. Superman resists a lot of shit anyways, so I don't think it will be a haxstomp when bloodlusted.

MYHERO said:
If that's the case I think Superman one shots, but I get this dreaded feeling like either User or Shadow is gonna come and debunk me on that.
According to the invulnerability page Sonic should tank any attack outside of low 2-C and above but no one follows it in versus threads

At the same time Sonic is bloodlusted and has all his optional equipment.

He can resurrect nigh-indefinitely due to Shahra's Ring and continuously getting Soul Energy and a Chao alongside items allowing him to do so, screws with probability to either increase the chances he lands a hit and lowers the chances he gets hit, has a chance to instantly one-shot him with each attack he deals, has several stacks of damage reduction through a multitude of sources, and has Void Manipulation to deal with him (which, as far as I see, is the one thing Superman doesn't resist from Sonic's Wisp arsenal).

I'm pretty sure this is a mismatch. Without his optional equipment and in character, Sonic gets one-shot gg. But with equipment and bloodlusted, I don't think Superman has a way of keeping him down before Sonic takes him out. (And I've co stantly been told that EE<Void Manip due to only being one aspect of it, so I'm pretty sure Supes doesn't resist it well enough)

Uh

1. Superman doesn't need to kill Sonic, just incap him, which can do since he has the stat edge

2. Has Sonic even used void manip before?

How good is his probability manip? If it doesn't lower Superman's attack chance stupidly low then he should be able to hit him

And Sonic's void manip might get removed so

Since when weren't you allowed to argue for a character? The only time when you aren't suppose to be arguing for a character is when you are showing bias, which I'm not

I argue on my threads to make sure my threads aren't stomps.

But anyway, Void Manipulation isn't getting removed.

Back