• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gon Freecss vs Charizard

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Dragon vs Nen. Only one can come out on top. Speed equalized. Will the hunter come out alive, or will the pokemon rip him to shreds?
220px-Pokkén Charizard
Adult Gon Anime
His "Adult form"

Round 1: Adult Gon vs Base Charizard

Round 2: Adult Gon vs Mega Charizard Y

Round 3: Adult Gon vs Mega Charizard X

As much as I love HxH I have to give this one to the Pokemon, for the pure and simple reason that Adult Gon is fighting on a time limit. The adult form damages his body and could potentially kill him the longer he uses it, so all Charizard has to do it outlast him, which his superior range and flight would certainly enable him to do

Back