• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Good hax defense/defensive hax?

I was thinking of characters to use in tivanenk's tournament and got stumped. I really needed a character that has good defensive hax or hax defense and thought hey this would make a good topic so here it is .

Reimu Hakurei Fantasy Nature. Protect from anything as long as enemy do not possess the similar ability or Tier 2-C and higher.

chougasaki with Encounter : The ability to push away all damage inflicted on his, including all physical, emotional, and mental damage, elsewhere. No matter how fast or numerous the attacks, he will take no damage from any assault. The location is specified by his and can range from structures to other people. Even if there is no opening, Encounter will still push any damage away

GER, first GER was Acausality second it will automatically nullify all attacks by setting the state of them to 0, including the attacker will.

Avalo, the Ever Distant Utopia. It amps regen to a high level, to the point that aging ceases as a passive effect.

Invoking its name, it projects a bounded field where the inside is BFR'd to another dimension, protected from attacks including that of true magic.

Demon Right or Decomposition and Divine Left or Regrowth. Both are magic that directly interferes (reality warping) with the Eidos (information body) of an object in the information dimension. *Requires Elemental Sight to read the information dimension

Demon Right eliminates theoretically anything, organic, inorganic, magic, gases, intangibles, etc. Defensively, it can be used as a shield around the body that vaporizes whatever it comes into contact with.

Divine Left allows the user to reverse the time of his own body or the body of another, be it living or not, up to 24 hours, rewriting the physical aspect of it with the information prior to it being damaged. The magic is passive for the user and is instantaneous, though still requires the user to read the information to rewrite the body with (Tatsuya takes about 0.2 seconds). It's flaw is that it requires the user to read all the information, including pain if used on another living being. That pain the living target suffered in the time it was dealt with to the time it is being fixed by Regrowth, is condensed in the span of time information is read.

Susanoo can be destroyed by enough physical force, while yata mirror doesn't have any feats to dealt with hax attack, also seriously we pretty much mention about some universal defensive hax then you suddenly mention about defensive ability that doesn't even planet level. -_-

Defensive hax. Well the standard choice is high level Regenerationn. Gabriel for example an regenrate from energy. There are of course also characters with even higher Regenerationn. All fictio negates the cause and effect of the death after the user actually died. So that is for example relatively high leveled.

Intangibility, especially if permanent, is good as well. You can likely find a bunch of ghost or similar entities on that.

That aside conceptual entities are usually intangible in their true form and have incredibly high Regenerationn. In general most of those are pretty high level though. For lower levels on this the Piece version of umineko characters are example.

Aside from that immortality? It always works good. Not taking into accout immortality through Regenerationn (since that was already mentioned) reliant immortality is likely the best.

For that there are Yuyuko Saigyouji who can not perish as long as the seal on a tree standing in the realm of the dead exist, varous faries in touhou that will always be reborn as long as certain aspects of nature exist (for example as long as the moon, the sun, the stars or cold exists), or AIM Burst who regenerates as long as a brainwave network made up of a ten thousand people exists.

What else? Some interpretations of Accelerators vector shield make it quite hax.

Safe and reload style undertale abilities work I guess? (hmm... I know some other character from a manga with that ability but I can not remeber what teh name of the manga was)

Thor has an ability that automatically teleports him into the position in which he wins. So that ability automatically teleports him out of the way of all attacks.

Wolfgang Schreiber has the ability to always be faster than his opponent which is also good offensive hax.

Time manipulation can be used defensively.

Hmmm... And asYamatohime mentioned Fanatsy nature and similar abilties that basically allow the user to one way or the other just attack from a place teh opponent can not reach are also very useful.

Edit: Oh and how could I forget abilities that negate other abilities. Battlers Endless Nine would be the prime example here.

Also "The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village" youkais all share the ability of being immune to absolutely any form of physical damage. (exorcism and the like work, I believe, but I don't know the series well yet)

Also I remember someone marvel(I forget his name) that can automatically turn his body into the opposite of the enemy attacks at him.

Myuugi auto-defense. It is one of the ultimate form of defensive hax in Japanese Fiction, it will always activate whenever Myuugi is not sleeping where every single thought of dislike towards her will result in her Shukumei to nuke the perpetrator entire multiverse into oblivion, turning them into a mana that Myuugi can eat.

As long as it has the energy to keep up, if it doesn't then it kinda mess up.. but if it does(since it can get energy by absorbing from everything especially a supercomputer) then it pretty much really hard to kill.

True, can any character really defeat the Fury without pis?

Guyx said:
True, can any character really defeat the Fury without pis?
Dependent of his energy I mean it can take an attack that annihilated entire reality of an universe but that is not without an injury and it kinda run out of energy after that, so a strong enough attack should be able to do it.

But basically because of his ability it's really hard to hax it to death without it become immune to that hax the moment you use it at him.

I don't know, that why I say really hard instead of impossible, but basically it can also analyze its opponent ability to develop a new power or method to fight them.

Back