• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye

So, most people don't know me so Imma make it quick and give a summary

1: Starting University in 3-4 months depending on which one I choose to enter or get into, and I'm doing law so that's going to take a toll on my time

2: Summer break; It's summer break in New Zealand right now, and I really don't want to be distracted by this wiki. Gonna spend time with friends and family

3: Grandfather Spider will take the strongest 3-A/2-C one day

4. My participation in debating characters and their stats has dropped either way and I'm more so a very social person irl, and most of my time is spent irl rather than online.

So yeah, leaving for a pretty long time, if not, for good, so if someone can ban me for 5 months in about 2 hours from now, that would be heavily appreciated.

Thanks and goodbye (most likely)

Do take care, and good luck with your studies.

Back