• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gorgon vs SCP-2470

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
One trick ponies who erase based on observing things

Speed equal

Fight in the Vault of Glass

Gorgon (Destiny): 6 (Sir Ovens, Jackythejack, CrimsonStarFallen, Arrogant Schmuck, Torlikoff, Penguinkingpin)

SCP-2470:

Inconclusive:

We out here making matches with profiles I only even made to shorten explanations on someone else's profile

Can Gorgon even percieve 2470? 2470 is nonexistent. It may take awhile before 2470 understands what Gorgon is through air displacements and quite possibly sound as well.

Vex as a collective can undelete stuff deleted by Gorgons, Oracles, Templar, etc, and they're all ultimately one collective mind. I'm sure it could get the information somehow, though idk if it will do it itself.

So this is a game of who percieves first I guess. 2470 should take about a minute to associate the presence of Gorgon with Gorgon itself. If Gorgon can percieve 2470 before then, I give it to Gorgon. Otherwise, 2470.

Well the Vex send one another information from backwards and forwards in time, and the actual erasure doesn't take a minute.

2470 also has a form of precognition that allows it to sense danger before it kills it. But seeing how this erasure is instant, and has no medium, I think 2470 shouldn't be able to just not percieve it.

Gorgon should take this.

bump

1 more

Grace

The stuff ovens and I typed

That was already addressed. Vex can undelete things.

Gorgons/Templar/Oracles can erase something across the entire VOG. This even affected the memory of the guy outside the vault, he faded into obscurity due to having retroactively never existed.

Vex then later restored enough of him to use as a lure to get the PC to help them out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back