• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Got dang it Bobbeh, hwhat the hell are you doin' in my swamp?"

Buttersamuri said:
Hank wins via Pressure points, fighting skills, intelligence, and weaponry.
I'm really loving the Hank Hill references here and happy he got his own profile. XD

But nevertheless crud you're right I'm surpised Hank can actually win this pretty much the same way Homer did, Pressure Points and Weaponry (It should be noted Shrek is no slouch when it comes to having an IQ let alone Battle experince nevertheless.) I'm actually surprised he has his own amount of insane feats. If only we can have 9-A or higher Homer Because I am well sure there is a GOOD Feat out there that makes him have such rating then we might just have two drunken dads battling each other for supremacy! Donut Man vs Pro-PAIN man! (Personally I'm pretty sure Homero blitzes Hank nevertheless.)

These days are just not Shrek's days anymore because he getting Rekt, Hank King of the Hill of Propanes FRA/FTW I guess. (Also what does FRA stand for again?)

Tbh. When I was making it. I didn't expect a lot. I'm happy that he is one of the stronger cartoon dads

And Hank is very well rounded. God tier of his verse, pressure points, and combat training. And hat apparent Regen. Freaking stupid. And awesome. Homer vs Hank can sadly never happen here as homer is getting major revisions that is likely gonna take him out of the tier for Hank to even fight.

(For reasons above is FRA)

Buttersamuri said:
Homer vs Hank can sadly never happen here as homer is getting major revisions that is likely gonna take him out of the tier for Hank to even fight.
Wait what do you mean? 9-B is reasonable enough don't tell me he's going to be stupidly nerfed at a 9-C or 10-A level?!

ThisLadWithTheCrowBar-5.1 said:
Buttersamuri said:
Homer vs Hank can sadly never happen here as homer is getting major revisions that is likely gonna take him out of the tier for Hank to even fight.
Wait what do you mean? 9-B is reasonable enough don't tell me he's going to be stupidly nerfed at a 9-C or 10-A level?!
Actually he's getting upped to 3-A last I heard.

The Wright Way said:
ThisLadWithTheCrowBar-5.1 said:
Buttersamuri said:
Actually he's getting upped to 3-A last I heard.
You're probably thinking about his COMPOSITE version of Homer Simpson, Composite obviously molests Hank ANYDAY BTW.

No. What I mean is I predict homer is getting a much stronger buff in AP via some car vaporize feat Skinner survived, tank shell that destroyed a car tank that Wiggum survived, amount other feats. I'm seeing homer getting to high for hanks AP and then the already big speed gap

The profile for Hank Hill is badly written. Why is he 9-B and 9-A at the same time without two separate key phases?

Jasonsith said:
The profile for Hank Hill is badly written. Why is he 9-B and 9-A at the same time without two separate key phases?
Because some people want him to battle against both 9-B and 9-A caracters

Then he should be "at least 9-B, likely 9-A, possibly higher".

I'll fix this in an hour if no objections.

That likely came from the consistent changes on his profile. Hank has a little inconsistenty.

Wall level was always seemingly his at least and where he about started. And when the profile was updated more, he got two small building feats and one that was possibly higher.

As well. I am not wanting to put him up againsts 9-B characters. And Don't claim that I am. The only two threads I did were against 9-A.

Buttersamuri said:
No. What I mean is I predict homer is getting a much stronger buff in AP via some car vaporize feat Skinner survived, tank shell that destroyed a car tank that Wiggum survived, amount other feats. I'm seeing homer getting to high for hanks AP and then the already big speed gap
Oh I apoligize, Have you asked for the calcs for both yet? If not I can just ask them again.

They have not been sadly. Callers have been busy, and I myself don't know vaporizing formula else I would try it myself.

I just realized all votes went to Hank. I don't think a grace period is needed in these cases

Regardless it's over so adding

Buttersamuri said:
I just realized all votes went to Hank. I don't think a grace period is needed in these cases

Regardless it's over so adding
Yes, it is. Grace is necessary in all cases.

Back