• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOW Matchup Zeus vs Baldur

Status
Not open for further replies.
6520107-1xwqx2manq111%20-%20copy.jpg
dfa6f1ccbfe813c677ff349a1759ea26.jpg

both at there peak(no fear zeus)
who takes it?

That's true. I gotta do inverse powerscaling real quick.

Speed wise
Baldur > Old Kratos ≥ Young Kratos ~ Zeus.

Strength wise, Zeus has a higher solid rating.

Skill wise, Baldur for sure.

I'd give it to Zeus, since Baldur's not that fast where he would blitz Zeus, plus Zeus has more curses than Baldur has limbs.

That's true. I gotta do inverse powerscaling real quick.

Speed wise
Baldur > Old Kratos ≥ Young Kratos ~ Zeus.

Strength wise, Zeus has a higher solid rating.

Skill wise, Baldur for sure.

I'd give it to Zeus, since Baldur's not that fast where he would blitz Zeus, plus Zeus has more curses than Baldur has limbs.

Skill wise Idk i could give it to zeus personally

What can Zeus even do here? The curse argument is nonsensical since we don't just randomly assume a character can do something.

Apparently he has BFR though I'm not sure if it's viable, would ripping out Baldur's soul work?

Didn't Zeus mess with Kratos's mind during the final battle in GoW 3? He could use that ability to mentally attack Baldur, but would Zeus's attacks be able to physically damage him?

Didn't Zeus mess with Kratos's mind during the final battle in GoW 3? He could use that ability to mentally attack Baldur, but would Zeus's attacks be able to physically damage him?
This is Peak Normal Zeus....you are talking about Fear Zeus who isn't allowed here probably . Fear Zeus hax and AP stomps to Oblivion, he is 2nd strongest Being in entire franchise behind PoH Kratos.

So do I upload it to a discord and then?(I am on phone so idk of i can do it or it has to be on PC)
Both work, I do it on mobile all the time.
You upload the image on discord then open the image and copy-paste the image link here.
Either hotlink it in text or use the image displayer function and paste that link in it.

Bruh, ain't this a massive necro.

This is a massive stomp. Zeus power-nulls and blitzes hard, and the whole argument of Baldur being swifter than the old Pantheon is just blatantly false.

Even without taking into consideration Bruno Velazquez's words, Zeus laughs at Hermes who can outpace Helios's charged-up Infinite speed sunlight bursts even when Hermes himself is battered and weakened (Helios is utter fodder in the series, everyone laughs at him, including titans like Atlas when he was far weaker than his past self due to Hades stealing his soul but Atlas still stomps the shit out of Helios in Chains of Olympus), Zeus laughs at the entire Greek Pantheon combined and could effortlessly one-shot them whenever and wherever, and Kratos even when equipped with Hermes's boots could not put Zeus in any compromised situation, both were equally and evenly matched in both skill, speed and brute force. And we both know how badly Old Kratos stomped Baldur by going full power at the end of 2018, and remember, this is just plain old Kratos who is only an immortal top-tier demigod now with none of his Titan Power Ups or Power of Hope amps or Claws of Hades amps, the only thing he has left is his GoW3 levels of physical strength.

On top of this, Kratos only ever lost to Baldur when he explicitly hold back, but when he let loose on his Spartan Rage and unleashed his true power from his Greek days, Baldur was hopelessly outmatched and outgunned, with really only his regeneration being his one saving grace.

Heck, Hercules straight up won in a VS match against Baldur just by virtue of higher LS and AP because of the scaling chain just by bashing Baldur's head in and incapping him. Zeus is overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back