• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Chowder enters Twisted Metal

Basically Chowder wishes to have all the sweets and ice cream in the world, and Calypso with his scheming ways, messes up his wish by BFRing him to the Dentist. However, somehow Chowder (now frustrated) manages to escape and catches up to The Wish granting prick, now demanding a fight.

SBA, Battle is in some Rooftop, Speed equal, Calypso is not Planet Sized in this fight

Fat purple Cat, bear, rabbit hybrid:

Creator of Twisted Metal: 7

Ness comes in and says Okay:

Causality Manip iirc comes from when Calypso was able to rewrite the past to make an event never happen or at least alter it. He can trap people in his own pocket dimension including a tv, house objects, or a painting that's pretty much hell. All of which are done by thinking.

Not only that, but he could just take away Chowder's abilities

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Causality Manip iirc comes from when Calypso was able to rewrite the past to make an event never happen or at least alter it. He can trap people in his own pocket dimension including a tv, house objects, or a painting that's pretty much hell. All of which are done by thinking.
BFR doesn't work with dimensional travel

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
TheQuirkyBoy said:
BFR doesn't work with dimensional travel
Chowder doesnt have dimensional travel

Well, in the meantime, BFR and Sealing would probably incap Chowder. And even if he did have Dimensional traveling, it wouldn't prevent him from using any other abilities that Chowder does not resist.

Legit the only thing that can work is empathic manip
You are joking, right? An explanation would be really nice ya know, because it makes it extremely difficult to believe you if there is nothing on the profile that says he can prevent him from using it otherwise. So if Chowder tries to speak Calypso out of existence, he could simply seal his mouth shut. Nothing stops him from stealing his abilities and applying it to himself, reduce him to the size of an ant, BFR and Sealing, Causality Manipulation or transmutation. Morality and Empathic Manipulation would make Chowder not even use his abilities in the first place since he's either going to be performing other actions that don't involve fighting or is completely bloodlusted, meaning those said abilities that are apparently going to be used are distracted by murderous intent. That or fool Chowder by casting him inside a realistic illusion that was enough to convince Marcus Kane.

1. Completely Bloodlusted means he is more likely to plothax to death so that doesn't really work

2. Reducing him to the size of an ant doesn't mean he auto wins
Did you even read throughout everything I had to say? No it wouldn't, and it's not like bloodlust would make them start with their strongest move because they are blinded by murderous intent. Besides, that is one of the examples of Morality/Empathic hax. Reducing him to an ant and stomping on him could be a win con if he takes away regen.

And you haven't touched on the other abilities either, let alone explain how they wouldn't work at all.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
1. Completely Bloodlusted means he is more likely to plothax to death so that doesn't really work

2. Reducing him to the size of an ant doesn't mean he auto wins
Did you even read hroughout everything I had to say? No it wouldn't, and it's not like bloodlusted would make them start with their strongest move because they are blinded by murderous intent.
Reducing him to an ant and stomping on him could be a win con if he takes away regen.
1. Wouldn't being blinded by murderous intent makes things worse???

2. He can't negate Type 8

Not really because it's not a strategic thing to do, they are blinded by murderous intent.

>Also, stealing powers means he got Power Absorption (Which isn't on his profile)

Bro, are you even looking at all? Also doesn't his type 8 work only if the animation is deleted? Still wouldn't make any of Calypso's hax meaningless, he can easily incap with a thought.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
That a vote for Calypso both of you?
Not really, will wait for Ovens (Since he's more knowledgable on the character than me)

Although I know that his BFR is thought based, how fast does he need to activate the rest of his hax

Not really, will wait for Ovens (Since he's more knowledgable on the character than me)

Although I know that his BFR is thought based, how fast does he need to activate the rest of his hax

Oh yeah forgot about to answer this, but most if not all are activated with a thought, at least with how we handle this profile since it's a composited one.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Oh yeah forgot about to answer this, but most if not all are activated with a thought, at least with how we handle this profile since it's a composited one.
It is???

Shouldn;'t it be split up then?? Or are they all from the same Canon

Back