• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2.5 meters

-Win via any means

Votes:

Grand Priest: 4

Medea: 7

He is going to have to powernull her conceptual abilities. Does he have any feats of doing that?

how is grand priest going to deal with

Infinity Destroyer: Medea can use conceptual attacks to instantly kill her opponents by materializing the concept of death on the target(s) to end their lives. The attack is also imbued with the concept of "bringing an end to all possibilities", allowing it to kill all past, present and future versions of the target(s) and all versions of them in every parallel or divergent world at the same time. She can additionally have the attack destroy the laws of the world and the law of cause and effect.

I don't see anyway for him to resist this from his currently profile.

Nah, I am unsure. I know Grand priest is ridiculously high in the low 2-C scale. He can probably just one shot her with his AP. I don't think Grand priest has any feats of dealing with an attack like infinity destroyer though. I also have no idea if Medea leads with it in character either.

Blackcurrant91 said:
He is going to have to powernull her conceptual abilities. Does he have any feats of doing that?
how is grand priest going to deal with

Infinity Destroyer: Medea can use conceptual attacks to instantly kill her opponents by materializing the concept of death on the target(s) to end their lives. The attack is also imbued with the concept of "bringing an end to all possibilities", allowing it to kill all past, present and future versions of the target(s) and all versions of them in every parallel or divergent world at the same time. She can additionally have the attack destroy the laws of the world and the law of cause and effect.

I don't see anyway for him to resist this from his currently profile.
Isn't this light novel version rather the web novel profile

Blackcurrant91 said:
Not sure tbh. I didn't know there was a difference.
Yeah, there a lot actually. In the light novel, multiple stories change happens and also Medea end up being 2-A

If it's a profile where Medea is 2-A she would godstomp with Ap anyway? I'm pretty sure this is her low 2-C page. Whatever that is. And she has Infinity destroyer on that profile. I am kind of confused.

Elizhaa said:
and also Medea end up being 2-A
Has the LN reached the fight with Medea? I had the impression it isn't that far.

Well clearly it's not that profile if it's not on the wiki? isn't it against the rules to do that?

Also according to our profile which is the one I would naturally assume was intended by the OP and she most certainly has Infinity Destroyer.

If Medea was 2-B or 2-A it would be a mistmatch anyway.

Sorry I didn't intend for this to come accross as agressive.

@DontTalk, Does Medea lead with Infinity Destroyer in character? does Grand Priest survive it? Grand priest seems to have a massive AP advantage but way less hax.

No not anything you did against the rules. I meant to imply you can't make matchups with characters from our wiki vs characters from other wikias?

Elizhaa was not making a vs matchup. Rather just showing you that Composite profiles exist elsewhere.

Blackcurrant91 said:
I meant to imply you can't make matchups with characters from our wiki vs characters from other wikias.
You said this. You said "you can't make matchups with characters from our wiki vs characters from other wikias." Inferring that Elizhaa made a matchup with characters from vs battles against characters from omniversal battlefield.

no, not at all. Why would that imply he made the match up? I was confused as to why someone would think I was referring to an ability from another Wikia profile...

How would grand priest even kill all of Medea's fragments?

That aside, against someone like grand priest she would sense his power.

Usually she might just instantly drain the universe of its power and then run away, but since that isn't an option in SBA infinity destroyer is something she would use quickly.

And no way Grand Priest survives a conceptual attack that kills all his future and past versions across all timelines.

DontTalkDT said:
How would grand priest even kill all of Medea's fragments?
That aside, against someone like grand priest she would sense his power.

Usually she might just instantly drain the universe of its power and then run away, but since that isn't an option in SBA infinity destroyer is something she would use quickly.

And no way Grand Priest survives a conceptual attack that kills all his future and past versions across all timelines.
For the first one, Ki Sensing? If they're all her fragments, they would all have very similar Ki Signatures. Not really hard, especially for Grand Priest who would have superior sensory abilities than the Angels who uses telepathy on a cosmological level.

Grand Priest and pretty much all the angels and anyone worth a damn nowadays usually supress their power so that you cannot sense it. Heck it's how Goku and Vegeta got Super Saiyan Blue, by internalizing their Ki so that they don't leak it for people to sense. So Medea would not be able to sense anything from Grand Priest until he powers up to do an attack.

1-shot with anything > One Move that you might use quickly

I agree with the conceptual bit but the second line is superfluous. Hakai was supposed to do the same thing (Kill all of one's incarnations throughout all timelines) but only failed because of the Time Ring.

Eminiteable said:
Grand Priest, either for BFR, Power nul or just pure AP wipe out.
Medea can time travel and teleport through an infinite multiverse, where should Grand Priest BFR her that she can't come back?

If GP power nullification comes from nullifying flight, than it is a NLF to assume he can power null conceptual stuff.

AP wipe out? With that he gets rid of maybe 1 Medea. How is he getting rid of all the other Medea across the multiverse before getting wiped out, though?

Akreious said:
If he had feats of sensing someones Ki through an infinite multiverse maybe. He doesn't though, hence he can't.

So she senses it before Grand Priest actually attacks, meaning that the outcome really doesn't change?

Grand Priests one shot sadly won't one shot due to fragments. In the first place it's rather questionable he can. Fusing 2 universes together over a long time is at minimum still rather high end on the universal scale.

Doubt Hakai actually does stuff like erase all past and future version across all timelines, nor do I see grand priest having any such resistance listed.

"If he had feats of sensing someones Ki through an infinite multiverse maybe. He doesn't though, hence he can't."

lol what? She doesn't have a feat of scattering her fragments throughout the Infinite Multiverse, only an unspecified amount of which he could easily just call up his alternate universe versions on how to kill said Fragments. By just... blasting them in the face. And now we have a large coalition of Alternate Universe-Grand Priests going on a witch hunt for Medea.

"So she senses it before Grand Priest actually attacks, meaning that the outcome really doesn't change?"

Besides the fact that she's just... dead the moment she does? It's not like she has "lolcan'thitmeyousuck" hax. It's only her attacks that's explicitly conceptual/causal, which has no bearing on her facetanking a ki blast well above her paygrade.

"Grand Priests one shot sadly won't one shot due to fragments. In the first place it's rather questionable he can. Fusing 2 universes together over a long time is at minimum still rather high end on the universal scale."

That feat is a possibly 2-C feat and as such cannot be used in this Low 2-C matchup. For this battle, we're using her Low 2-C feat which sounds like 100% Baseline. Heck, Infinite Zamasu technically has a better feat.

Medea > Requires 8 Universes to manifest and destroy the past, present and future

Infinite Zamasu > Fused with 12 Macroverses and became one with the Past, Present and Future.

"Doubt Hakai actually does stuff like erase all past and future version across all timelines, nor do I see grand priest having any such resistance listed."

Beerus explicitly stated after Hakai'ing Zamasu that he wouldn't be a problem anymore, that across all timelines Zamasu would've gone as well. Then Whis told him wrong, that the Time Ring made him immune to the erasure and therefore just created ANOTHER timeline which just embarassed Beerus.

Unless you're telling me Goku and Freeza resists Hakai but Grand Priest doesn't, I'm going to go with Grand Priest is able to fend off Hakai at minimum. Which is a moot point since I already agreed since it's conceptual, Grand Priest wouldn't survive it.

How fast is Infinity Destroyer? If it's instant then GP dies. Else he hunts down Medea's fragments with teleportation/portal creation (Does GP have Soul Manipulation though?)

For the first one, Ki Sensing? If they're all her fragments, they would all have very similar Ki Signatures. Not really hard, especially for Grand Priest who would have superior sensory abilities than the Angels who uses telepathy on a cosmological level.

Grand Priest and pretty much all the angels and anyone worth a damn nowadays usually supress their power so that you cannot sense it. Heck it's how Goku and Vegeta got Super Saiyan Blue, by internalizing their Ki so that they don't leak it for people to sense. So Medea would not be able to sense anything from Grand Priest until he powers up to do an attack.

1-shot with anything > One Move that you might use quickly

I agree with the conceptual bit but the second line is superfluous. Hakai was supposed to do the same thing (Kill all of one's incarnations throughout all timelines) but only failed because of the Time Ring.

Vote Grand Priest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back