• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
It’s about time the SpongeBob verse finally got upgraded after half a decade of downplay! And what‘s not better than to start things off with a battle between 2 water gods?

Speed is equalized, both are 4-A, and the battle is in Station Square flooded by water. Both start 10 meters apart.

Who wins?

King of Atlantis:

God of Destruction: 7 (Stillwinston, HonestlyBored24, omegabronic, Peppersalt43, Gilad Hyperstar, MaidRips, Psychomaster35)

Both of their chances of winning drown:

Last edited:
What value does Neptune scale to?
Given he’s the god of the sea, he pretty much upscales from characters capable of one-shotting SpongeBob who scales to 16.88 exaFOE

Yeah, I’ve already been aware Chaos is way above that value to the point of one-shotting, but Neptune’s haxes should make up for it

Given he’s the god of the sea, he pretty much upscales from characters capable of one-shotting SpongeBob who scales to 16.88 exaFOE

Yeah, I’ve already been aware Chaos is way above that value to the point of one-shotting, but Neptune’s haxes should make up for it
Does King Neptune dodge a lot in character? If not, I think he might get one-shot very quickly. Doesn't help that Chaos 0 has pretty cracked skill (Could fight Sonic, Emerl, Silver & Knuckles, etc.).

Does King Neptune dodge a lot in character? If not, I think he might get one-shot very quickly. Doesn't help that Chaos 0 has pretty cracked skill (Could fight Sonic, Emerl, Silver & Knuckles, etc.).
Though he only has very few on-screen fight scenes, he does do this. Not to mention, he’s been alive for 5000 years which means he’s been very experienced in handling various mythical creatures over the centuries.

Though he only has very few on-screen fight scenes, he does do this. Not to mention, he’s been alive for 5000 years which means he’s been very experienced in handling various mythical creatures over the centuries.
Mmm, I guess he at least tries to block attacks in character. Not sure that's a good idea with someone who can one-shot you though.

If Neptune's opening move is to use some hax that instantly incapacitates Chaos, then I could see him winning (Though from what I've seen him in Sponge Bob, he doesn't seem to have any particular opening move). If not, I gave it to Chaos low-diff.

Wouldn’t Neptune’s AP be 7x SpongeBob and the gangs? Since he one shot them and we generally treat a 7x difference as a one shot?
Mmm, I guess he at least tries to block attacks in character. Not sure that's a good idea with someone who can one-shot you though.

If Neptune's opening move is to use some hax that instantly incapacitates Chaos, then I could see him winning (Though from what I've seen him in Sponge Bob, he doesn't seem to have any particular opening move). If not, I gave it to Chaos low-diff.
King Neptune does have a pretty major win-con with Low-godly negation but it's pretty hard to determine if he'll use it (if he truly doesn't have an IC starting move) tho if he sees Chaos reforming I doubt he'll won't use it eventually.

From what I’ve seen, Neptune doesn’t really hold back on using hax. He froze Mr. Krabs over allegedly stealing his crown and negated Patrick’s regen just because he was getting annoyed with him. Similarly to how he dealt with his own triton going against him or when his son was released from his magic cage, he doesn’t mess around when it comes to magical entities either

I'm not 100% certain if we treat Chaos 0 as having the same regen capabilities of his Perfect Form, but if he does, Perfect Chaos begs Low Godly Regen negation. He could regen from Super Sonic's attacks which can negate Low Godly Regen.

Tho again, not sure if we treat his regen as being on the same level in all aspects. Though I don't think it'll really come to that. Chaos opens up with limbs that stretch to hit the opponent. He also warps his body to avoid attacks. So if Neptune does send an attack his way, Chaos is likely to just dodge It. It doesn't help that the battlefield is flooded. Chaos can just sink into the water and appear from anywhere to get in close and attack Neptune. Or manipulate water from afar to one-shot Neptune for them.

I'm not 100% certain if we treat Chaos 0 as having the same regen capabilities of his Perfect Form, but if he does, Perfect Chaos begs Low Godly Regen negation. He could regen from Super Sonic's attacks which can negate Low Godly Regen.
If Chaos does resist Neptune’s negation then that would get rid of one of Neptune’s solid win cons.
Tho again, not sure if we treat his regen as being on the same level in all aspects. Though I don't think it'll really come to that. Chaos opens up with limbs that stretch to hit the opponent. He also warps his body to avoid attacks. So if Neptune does send an attack his way, Chaos is likely to just dodge It. It doesn't help that the battlefield is flooded. Chaos can just sink into the water and appear from anywhere to get in close and attack Neptune. Or manipulate water from afar to one-shot Neptune for them.
Eh I mean like said before, Neptune has likely dealt with sea creatures of that caliber in his 5000 years of being the king of the seas, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he’d be fairly competent when it comes to dodging in combat. He also dodged attacks from his own triton, which has a consciousness of its own, with a spatula. His triton should be as experienced as the king himself and has arguably more powerful hax, yet Neptune won.

Also the water could be an advantage for Neptune as not only does he most mobility in that environment, but he can summon sea creatures to aid him or bring inanimate objects to life to aid him as well. Which could potentially provide a distraction for chaos. Also Neptune could straight up freeze the water and teleport away if Chaos tried to attack Neptune within the water. His teleportation could arguably be used to dodge attacks as well as in combat as he himself could surprise attack or take chaos to another environment similarly to how he teleported SB and Patrick to the boxing ring.

Plus Neptune’s got ice manip, transmutation, mind/morality manip, time manip, absorption and attack reflection for chaos to worry about. Along with if regen negation works, I could potentially see Neptune pulling out a win here. Tho if Chaos is proven a way around that, then he does win via one shot.

Wasn’t that only because he was in possession of the Chaos Emeralds when he was Perfect Chaos?

If Chaos does resist Neptune’s negation then that would get rid of one of Neptune’s solid win cons.
Yeah. Why I figured I'd mention it.
Eh I mean like said before, Neptune has likely dealt with sea creatures of that caliber in his 5000 years of being the king of the seas, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he’d be fairly competent when it comes to dodging in combat.
Being experienced doesn't equate to dodging. It depends on fighting style. Some people are experienced in a brawling fighting style where they instead just block or tank things rather than dodge it. Some prefer to dodge everything. Not to say he can't dodge, but it would need to shown how good/competently he can dodge attacks to know how frequently he'd do it. Especially against someone as skilled as Chaos who has skill feats of keeping up with people with cracked skill.
He also dodged attacks from his own triton, which has a consciousness of its own, with a spatula.
Looked more like blocking than dodging to me, assuming it's the scene linked earlier on in the thread.
His triton should be as experienced as the king himself and has arguably more powerful hax, yet Neptune won.
But the Triton didn't use any of those powerful hax. It just fired rays of energy/electricity.
Also the water could be an advantage for Neptune as not only does he most mobility in that environment, but he can summon sea creatures to aid him or bring inanimate objects to life to aid him as well. Which could potentially provide a distraction for chaos. Also Neptune could straight up freeze the water and teleport away if Chaos tried to attack Neptune within the water.
I mean Chaos 0 is a lot more mobile underwater than Neptune. He can become one with the water and move through any part of it instantly. In fact, I'd say this is worse for Neptune, as Chaos can control the very water they swim in to make water twisters with AP values high enough to one-shot Neptune and pull him in. Have the water crush him, etc. Nor was Neptune's freezing range shown to affect an entire city worth of water. It only froze Mr. Krabs as far as I remember.
Plus Neptune’s got ice manip, transmutation, mind/morality manip, time manip, absorption and attack reflection for chaos to worry about. Along with if regen negation works, I could potentially see Neptune pulling out a win here.
A lot of those hax aren't something he starts with immediately in combat. I don't recall a lot of episodes with Neptune, but from what I remember, he just uses random hax at a whims notice. And close combat with his Triton/Trident (whatever it's called, I forget).
Wasn’t that only because he was in possession of the Chaos Emeralds when he was Perfect Chaos?
That's why I wasn't sure. It's possible, but there was no explicit statement that it gave him a resistance. After all, when Solaris used the Emeralds, he was still affected by their Low Godly Regeneration negation.

Eh guess I'll vote Chaos here, AP enough to one shot plus mobility and Nep's opening move being seemingly a bit random/seeming to prefer close combat seems to be enough to tip it in his favour

Back