• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(grace) Lu Bu vs Velociraptor

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Prime Lu Bu vs Velociraptor, Standard Battle Assumptions, Lu Bu has his Red Hare horse as well as his trident halberd

Lu Bu: 7 (Mariogoods, Jasonsith, ChemistKyle89, Wokistan, Armorchompy, I am myself You are you, Jaften)

Velociraptor:

Inconclusive:

I vote to Lu Bu.

Reason: They have the nearly same Attack Potency, Speed, Striking Strength, Durability, Stamina. But Lu Bu has better Lifting Strength, Range, Intelligence which could help him keep his adventages. Velociraptor's Enhanced Senses may not help it since he cannot make good use of defending itself.

Lu Bu slashes.

More times than not the raptor gets decapitated.

The man who does questionable things with the horse FRA.

Lu Bu, he's got reach, speed, and the high ground over Velociraptor.

If it's Velociraptor_(Jurassic_Park), I think it would depend on the raptor in question and how much it knows about humans and their weapons. J-Park Raptor is a lot bigger than its real world counterpart and has considerable jumping skills. They'd probably run away to try and draw Lu Bu into a trap or get into a more advantageous position since they like to ambush and trap prey. A lone raptor would have to adapt its usual attack strategies because it's normally a pack hunter. I think a rapter like Blue or The Big One would take him - due to his poor strategy and planning, but a standard raptor might not - due to having to adapt and perhaps having no prior knowledge of humans as prey.

(J-Park Raptor needs Stamina: Superhuman, and Range: Standard Melee Range added to its profile; also the over-hype on its Speed rating should probably be changed to say Cheetah speed {who should be ~60 mph based on modern measurements instead of the over-hyped 75 mph based on numbers from 1957 (which certainly wasn't an easy feat like is implied on the Cheetah page} it's literally stated in the video. It isn't nearly 3x Usain and nearly 2x Lion...more like 2.2 and 1.2 respectively)

A mounted guy with a polearm beats an old chicken wjo would have thought

Lu bu fra

Lu Bu FRA

Should the Velociraptor really be 9-C? This feels wrong.

Armorchompy said:
Lu Bu FRA

Should the Velociraptor really be 9-C? This feels wrong.
More anaysis is needed. Since the forum is waiting for merging, maybe it is not time to anaylyse.

Humans can fight ferocious animals if they have instincts and are well trained, such as war soldiers. (But he is from fiction) Humans in the past were weaker than humans in the present time.

Didn't see the way that Lu bu would lose even a little

So lu bu fra

Back