• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You should see a post by Imaginym that they explained on why.
Spongebob can't do physical damage while gruntys magic, spells, ice and fire can't effect him
They can affect him, it's just killing him is a little pointless because he can regenerate from being burned to ash. It depends how cold her spells/space is.

I'm pretty sure Grunty would try her hax very soon, when he keeps coming back immediately, especially since she's likely to hit him. Homing & such.

Which HAX ability is it specifically that he's likely to use IC?

He often makes mistakes, but I do see SpongeBob in-character use, shapeshift into anything using his body as a weapon, could use his bubbles effectively shown in the battle for bikini bottom, possibly can use sand to create weapons or living beings

Drive a boulder and attempt to ram Grunty if she was knocked down from her broomstick

he is likely to Runaway if any of Gruntlda's powers/abilities look menacing enough I think?

possibly grab any objects for ammo and use his Pores to fire at her Natural weaponry.
if Sponge realize his physical options didn't work, he could use Darkness manip (not sure on this ability though)

He often makes mistakes, but I do see SpongeBob in-character use, shapeshift into anything using his body as a weapon, could use his bubbles effectively shown in the battle for bikini bottom, possibly can use sand to create weapons or living beings

Drive a boulder and attempt to ram Grunty if she was knocked down from her broomstick

he is likely to Runaway if any of Gruntlda's powers/abilities look menacing enough I think?

possibly grab any objects for ammo and use his Pores to fire at her Natural weaponry.
if Sponge realize his physical options didn't work, he could use Darkness manip (not sure on this ability though)
It sounds like Grunty would have the edge via flight & range.
I just rewatched the Grunty fight. Spongebob has PLENTY of time to use hax. She usually just flies and projects fire explosion projectiles at you with the occasional shield that Bob can easily get rid of with reality warping, plot manip, transmutation etc.
Basis & circumstances for Spongebob's useage of these?

It sounds like Grunty would have the edge via flight & range.
I just rewatched the Grunty fight. Spongebob has PLENTY of time to use hax. She usually just flies and projects fire explosion projectiles at you with the occasional shield that Bob can easily get rid of with reality warping, plot manip, transmutation etc.
Basis & circumstances for Spongebob's useage of these?

Never got an acknowledgement of the above, & which reasons is Spongebob being FRA'd for?
Also, his physical options don't even work, Grunty's AP & Durability, & maybe her Striking Strength are all above one-shot range for him; He can survive a hit pretty much only because of Regen.

Not to mention whatever this is referring to:
EE would be very effective AND is thought-based.
& her Plot Manipulation. & IIRC, her being able to freeze him.

Back