• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grana Vs Izuku Midoriya

I don't know, I don't watch MHA; I'm just doing this because I don't feel like waiting for the OP to start the tournament.

So Izuku has an obvious AP advantage and I don't think he hurts himself at 8%? I guess it depends on how skilled Grana is. He seems to have a huge range advantage and telekinesis really screws Izuku over...

may vote Grana for now due to outranging and what seems to be a bit more versatility.

Grana is baseline, since we haven't calced Miroku's feat.

His TK should make him practically untouchable against a purely melee fighter like Deku. Even shockwaves can be guarded or outright avoided with flight. And Nichrin should be a game ender.

I'll be back later, if more input is needed.

Voting for Midoriya, high difficulty. The AP advantage lets him do massive amounts of damage, and his AP and athleticism should let him at least mitigate the effects of TK. Only real issue is the pain he causes to himself after wards, but he's used to dealing with that.

Izuku doesn't hurt himself in his 8-C form, only attacks that are higher than 8-C hurt him.

Litentric Teon said:
Grana is baseline, since we haven't calced Miroku's feat.
His TK should make him practically untouchable against a purely melee fighter like Deku. Even shockwaves can be guarded or outright avoided with flight. And Nichrin should be a game ender.

I'll be back later, if more input is needed.
Is that a vote for Grana? Just to be sure, so I can include it in the vote count.

Okay so.....

I know really nothing about Grana, from what I see his AP is baseline due to a feat not being calc'd fair enough. Izuku on the other hand is gonna hit like a truck, though the gap probaby ain't gonna be a one shot at least. Should probably find out the exact difference just in case though.

Anyhow I will lean on Deku FRA

Yeah. I mean, by and large he's superior to Miroku. Miroku only won because he survived Nichirin, which Deku can't, do, his skin would be carbonized.

I don't really see how Deku wins here. Grana can literally just dodge any of his attacks with his flight. Deku won't be able to get in melee range, and shockwaves can be blocked or dodged, which leaves Deku with literally no options outside of jumping at Grana, which isn't a good idea.

If Grana decides to pull out Nichirin, which no one seems to have addressed, then it's really game over. The guy literally grabs sunrays to carbonize his opponent.

I mean, it carbonizes, the skin, so maybe? I know in verse, folk avoid it all the time. It's honestly a bit hard to tell. I would assume it does, since his other attacks hurt Miroku, but that one literally one shot Miroku and was said to carbonize his flesh. Despite the fact that Miroku should be able to amp himself with rise.

Ah, I forgot, Grana should be able to amp himself with Rise as well.

He's fairly likely to use it. In the future, he spams basically just that. In the past, he'll use it if the enemy is still around after too long. He used it on Miroku after a brief battle with him. And then used it again after Miroku regenerated.

Thanks for the bump.

I guess I should go ahead and calculate the destruction of that house to get a gauge on Miroku and Grana's AP. If the pixel scaling proves too tedious, I'll just use an average house.

I feel like starting this right now was a bad idea

If push comes to shove we just start the next round.

But yeah.

10-C is complicated and would probably have to be separated into "Microscopic Characters" and "Normal Characters"

I would make it, but I have no clue how to use Challonge, which is more or less a requirement for these,

Back