• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Priest vs Cresselia

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Ionliosite Dude, I was on that thread and I said I was against 2-C.
If you're so against it, make another CRT, because there were many people there who agreed.

"There were many people there who agreed" isn't really a good argument, tbh; just because there were many people who agreed, it doesnt mean it can't be wrong; a bunch of people think the Earth is flat, or that vaccines cause autism, or that Naruto is good, for example.

Three things I need to say for this match:

1. Didn't Whis says something along the lines of, "The Omni-King has the power to instantly wipe out everything in the blink of an eye without effort"? So I am pretty sure Zeno's 12-18 universe feat is rather casual.

Not that it really matters in the first place.

All we know from the scaling is that the Grand Priest has a significant AP advantage over Cresselia

2. What does this Pokemon start with? Will the GP even be able to use his AP advantage?

3. Don't we know nothing about the GP? How can we determine how he will fight in this battle?

Honestly this is a very cerebral battle, whoever moves first will probably lose (since both have ways of knowing each other's next move, abilities, strength etc).

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"There were many people there who agreed" isn't really a good argument, tbh; just because there were many people who agreed, it doesnt mean it can't be wrong; a bunch of people think the Earth is flat, or that vaccines cause autism, or that Naruto is good, for example.
Boi

It shows a peak. GP can't one shot unless he's very very close to Zeno's power due to our 7.5 thing.

Considering how incomplete her profile is and her limited move-pool, I struggling to think of any strong counters to the GP (unless I'm missing something).

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Ionliosite Dude, I was on that thread and I said I was against 2-C.
You were destroyed on that thread by me, @AKM sama, @CryoTheMayo. Also, English is my second language so its hard to me to explain myself so @CryoTheMayo back me up on that thread.

You never responded back to them; therefore, you lost the debate.

Most users agreed to the upgrade. There some who were neutral yet agreeing on @AKM sama proposal.

Anyways this VS Thread is derailing so... let's stop now and continue, ok?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Grab and toss him.
And why would the GP just let himself be affected by Telekinesis?

In a verse with gravity training, I am more aligned to believe the GP can just disregard Cresselia's telekinesis.

Mindhax could likely work though - although, I don't see the point in making a fight with the GP when we don't know how he fights, for all we know, he can through out hax as his starting move.

My vote is on Cresselia for HAX and been comparable to Darkrai who fought against with 2-B Legendary Pokemon.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Gravity has nothing to do with being able to break out of telekinesis.
You need to be able to lift your body up against the gravity which forces you down - that's lifting strength.

Telekinesis is just non-physical lifting strength. You need to be able to push yourself out of being pulled away.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Can she do the "lol go to sleep" Darkrai does?
I couldn't find any form of sleep manipulation for her (ironically she can learn dream eater but she can't learn a status move that inflicts sleep) I know TMs/tutor moves aren't allowed tho.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Lifting Strength and enhanced gravity are two different things; just because you resist gravity, doesnt mean you resist someone picking you up and throwing you.
So you can resist a force pushing you down is fine enough, but one pushing you out is not?

Objects weigh more in places with heavy gravity, which requires more strength to lift said items, the reverse is also true.

I don't see how that is any different from grabbing someone and throwing them.

> Give your Pokémon a move that only works when the opponent is asleep.

> Don't give her a move that puts the opponent to sleep.

Is Game Freak doing this shit on porpuse?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
> Give your Pokémon a move that only works when the opponent is asleep.
> Don't give her a move that puts the opponent to sleep.

Is Game Freak doing this shit on porpuse?
Is this accurate or is the profile just that outdated?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yes, they're different.
That was a rhetorical question.

And not really. The only difference is the direction the forces are acting upon a body - to supersede both is with the same method, the one you stated, superior lifting strength.

Back