• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ionliosite said:
Well, Zen O actually used his hax offensively with Zamas, but you could make an argument against that if you will.
Well, he used it offensively but we can't really call that a fight, we have no idea what Zeno does in an actual fight, everything he did until now fall more under 'i'm playing with my toybox' than 'i'm in a fight', we legit don't even know if Zeno can actualy throw a punch or not, that's how little we know of the guy.

I just don't understand why we have matches for characters that have yet to lift a finger.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Zen'o is superior to Grand Priest in Marital arts in Heroes.
Heroes is Heroes though, i'm talking about DBS, if we know more about them in heroes, it's cool but it doesn't really affect what i'm saying.

Ionliosite said:
That actually seems like a good argument. Who'll make the ban thread?
I personaly don't know how to do that.

If GP gets banned from matches I think the rest of the Angels should get banned as well. I am fine with it too.

Why not just bloodlust GP and the opponent he's facing here and in future threads so we can avoid a possible controversial argument?

We wouldn't know what he does when bloodlusted anyway, does he charge to punch or erase you from existence from where he stand ? or does he use some ability we don't know about ?

Not really, induced bloodlust means the characters are free from PIS ie a character who rarely uses hax in character will now spam it.

Back