• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gravity Rush Stat revision

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
I will copy a bit of this revision form a prior thread that went nowhere.

This will be about kats stats, but raven basically just scales to her, so it affects her as well.

First her AP reasoning:

• "Defeated and harmed Large Nevi": as far as I recall none of those were city sized or had feats of city level durability
  • "defeated the Anemone": Same as above. Neither city sized nor has it shown city level durability feats. Its best feat would be Multi-City Block level self destruction, since it self destructing would supposedly blow up most of Vendecentre.
  • "escaped a Black Hole": Is the black hole she became at the end of gravity rush 2 meant with that? If so, that is open. But I don't really see how that justifies the AP ranking either way.
  • destroyed the Lost City's arms and its Reactor Core, which were of this size: I am not quite sure what "The Lost City" is supposed to be here. Neu Hiraleon? If so she took that out by destroying multiple smaller weakpoints, not blowing up the entire thing (which isn't city sized to begin with).
And second is her speed ranking:

"Able to react to Yunica, easily broke the sound barrier using her Shifter powers."

I am not quite sure when she demonstrated breaking the sound barrier, though that wouldn't make her hypersonic+ either way.

And scaling to Yunica is nice... but we don't have a profile for her and I wouldn't know what justifies her having that stat either.

So I suggest to replace her stats with the stats coming from this calc, should the calc be accepted.

Aside from that her profile is lacking some abilities, namely the lunar style and jupiter style. So when I am already editing the profile I would like to add those as well. (Raven lacks stuff like blue jays as well)

Opinions?

So, with the calc approved I did the edit, also expanding her ability section.

I will do Raven tomorrow or so.

Btw. if anyone finds a better picture for the shifter mode that would be great (I found concept art, but all pictures of it have such a low resultion that it can't be used)

It's said she overwrites the timeline or something similar, but that in practice is actually just time travel shenanigans. (At least if you mean the thing in ravens choice, no idea what could be meant in GR2)

The picture looks like fanart and I think we usually take official stuff above fanart

Bibleman Returns said:
Can they scale from Elektricite, who can create thunderstorms and shoot lightning, which they can dodge?
Pretty sure they can't actually dodge the lightning (IIRC kat even specifically had to employ it hitting high up objects first in order to fight her).

Creating thunderstorms... I am not 100% sure if she is actually creating them and would be additionally unsure about scaling it.

Maybe, though I am always a little unsure when it comes to natural lightning and durability, as technically a normal human can survive being hit by it.

Found good scans of the artbook so I replaced the shifter mode pic and added one for the sphinx mode. You find those things in the strangest places...

Back