• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Great brother vs the adventurer on the rise

I got a list of mistakes

1: no pages linked in the OP

2: As a general rule, pure Standard Battle Assumptions is not where you want to be for matches.

3: Speed isn't equal meaning its likely a blitz stomp for one side or another

4: Honkai Impact don't have pages and haven't for awhile.

5: Using smurfs for your first match is not a good idea

6: your nor allowed to make versus matches for characters without pages.

Did I miss any?

Oh Okay
1.So how to link in OP?
2.ok
3.So if one of them is faster or Blitz then it has to be equated?
4. Ok
5.What are Smurfs?
6.Ok got it

Thanks for the knowledge

Last edited:
Oh baiklah
1.Jadi bagaimana cara menautkan di utas?
2.ok
3.Jadi kalau salah satunya lebih cepat atau Blitz maka harus disamakan?
4. baik
5.Smurf itu apa?
6.Ok got it

Mthanks for the knowledge
Via translate I can speak, but please use English next time

1. The chain links on the top of the text bar for when your editing or typing or something like that
3. Blitzes happen when there's a big speed difference, it's there you should apply speed equal, especially among Massively FTL+ characters.
5. Smurfs are characters with powers or abilities above their dimensionalities, for instance, if a 3-D character (Anywhere from 10-C to High 3-A) has a Low 2-C (4-D is Low 2-C to 2-A) power then that character is a smurf, in this case, both of these characters I think are 11-D smurfs, the high-end of High 1-C.

Just stick to fights below tier 2 until you get a hang of it, and remember to check the profiles you want to use thoroughly

Via translate I can speak, but please use English next time

1. The chain links on the top of the text bar for when your editing or typing or something like that
3. Blitzes happen when there's a big speed difference, it's there you should apply speed equal, especially among Massively FTL+ characters.
5. Smurfs are characters with powers or abilities above their dimensionalities, for instance, if a 3-D character (Anywhere from 10-C to High 3-A) has a Low 2-C (4-D is Low 2-C to 2-A) power then that character is a smurf, in this case, both of these characters I think are 11-D smurfs, the high-end of High 1-C.

Just stick to fights below tier 2 until you get a hang of it, and remember to check the profiles you want to use thoroughly
But on my cellphone, I write in English
1.so like that
3.Understand
5.ohhh So like that
So let's start from that first.
Thanks for the quick response.

And honestly I think it's an Icon, I think it would be the one with the highest AP, since neither of them has a relevant skill for this match

Back