• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Great Jagras Upgrade: Greatest Jagras

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the Anniversary Event in Monster Hunter World the Great Jagras gained a monstrous new form: The Greatest Jagras.

For it's tier It should powerscale to Deviljho as seen here it can knock it down with a single blow https://youtu.be/3e6iUZpWUxI So low 6-B

Outside of a tier upgrade, The Greatest Jagras should scale to Deviljho's speed as well. It's roar can now stun the hunter. It also gains 2 new attacks.

One attack is Jagras slamming it's fist into the ground.

For the other attack Jagras throws up whatever it ate last as a projectile. This attack has a few meters of range.

This is fine for the record. The event is legitimate, etc etc, it's essentially just a new key.

If you want this done quick it may help to contact one or two other users familiar with the verse. I think one admin is enough support for a small thread like this, so I would suggest GimmyJibbsJr and ShiroyashaGan.

I have one concern tbh

I can't seem to recall if any other monsters show up during this special quest. Is it JUST Deviljho and Greatest Jagras? Or do other monsters appear as well?

Because even though this shows Greatest Jagras knocking over Jho, it could simply be a game mechanic, right? Like, Deviljho can be observed being stunned and knocked over by other monsters that are canonically far weaker than it in this game.

If it were a Turf War between them, then I'd probably say yes. But for now, I'm not so sure.

It could be, but I'd think it isn't since the monster literally shows up once and this is literally the only comparison of power that's ever made ever. At the very least we could say "At least 8-B, possibly Low 6-B" or something.

Alright, so Shiro, Gimmy and I (i.e., the Monster Hunter cult) have put our go-aheads in for At least 8-B, possibly Low 6-B, and with Ant here this should be more than enough. Feel free to add the key, Dusty.

It seems like it is best if you perform the edits yourself.

Mr. Bambu said:
Alright, so Shiro, Gimmy and I (i.e., the Monster Hunter cult) have put our go-aheads in for At least 8-B, possibly Low 6-B, and with Ant here this should be more than enough. Feel free to add the key, Dusty.
Is somebody willing to handle these edits?

Here are instruction pages for how to structure them:

Common Editing Mistakes

Standard Format for Character Profiles

I look away for a few days and nobody can put through something like this smh

Alright looks like Super Bambu is gonna save the day. One second fellas.

Alright, work is done, I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back