• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Great Jagras vs The Gaping Dragon

Actually shouldn't the gaping dragon scale to the cursed rotten great wood, which now has an accepted 40 ton calc. I'll grab the link soon, give me a minute.

I believe Bambu accepted it, but I'm not sure if that counts. I could bring it to the calc evaluation thread to be relooked over. It was used during the Ashen One vs Wolf fight so if it isn't usable that fight as another reason to be removed.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Why does the Gaping Dragon scale to that?
Last time I checked all the 8-Bs in Dark souls scale to each other, the 8-B Ashen One used to scale to the Asylum Demon despite not fighting him. And all the 8-B scaled to one of the pyromancy spells despite it only being beginning game in Dark Souls 1.

I guess I can just ask Bambu and a few others if all the 8-Bs in Dark Souls scale but I see no reason why they shouldn't consider they all scaled to each other before.

Ok the questions got answered far faster than I thought they would be.

The feat was evaluated, the Dark Souls 8-Bs scale to it (it just needs to be added to their profiles sometime). Also the Gaping Dragon should scale.

Wait I get the Dragon scaling to the Dark souls one spell, but why scale him to Tree? Tree has no reason to scale to anything in one and the mouth dragon has no reason to scale to the demons at all.

I mean Gaping dragon got a revision. I was in a rush when I typed that. I was asking if this was a stomp due to the revisions for gaping dragon.

Back