• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Greater dog VS Pidgeotto

I am closing this one since you already have another thread.

Also, to make it easier for everyone, add a link to the profiles.

Hmm. That would be my error. I'm sorry. I misread Pidgeotto as Fearow.

Carry on.

Pidgeotto can fly and heal. If GD tries anything, Pidgeotto will learn that move as well. Not only that, Pidgeotto can confuse GD into attacking itself.

Noahkaismith said:
Pidgeotto can fly and heal. If GD tries anything, Pidgeotto will learn that move as well. Not only that, Pidgeotto can confuse GD into attacking itself.
fly and healing is valid, even if healing got its limits, confusing wont work, since greater dog is a dog controlling the suit, so it wont attack itself as deadly as it may sound, even then, greater dog will hurt himself AND attack pidgeotto at the same time,

What do you mean "limits?" GD hits Pidgeotto, Pidgeotto heals from it. Simple as that. And why won't confusion work? By that logic, you can't mind control Goku because he's wearing clothes.

not, since goku is wearing it, and greater dog doesnt, greater dog is just the head of the machine, that it, its not wearing clothes,

BattleReviews said:
simply by hidden buttons and automatic controlling
Okay, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Greater Dog is not immune to mind manipulation, so if you really want to have this conversation, make a content revision. And no, Anonimoe did not vote.

Back